How old will you be during the NEXT tour?!

coldplay13

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I know age is nothing but a number! We have to live life one day at a time.... :)

but how old will you be for the next tour? I'm guessing Coldplay will release new material in 3/4 years + tour. I'm 23 now so that will make about 26/27 years old.

I'm in college right now but it's interesting to see what the future holds. I hope to go to more concerts and maybe follow them around for a couple dates

dieselbenz

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I'll be nearing 40. I started doing concerts way too late, but I'm super lucky the timing of this round allowed me to do multiple dates and a little travel. I don't think that will be a possibility for me again, alas. But I'll certainly try to make it to at least one no matter what I'm dealing with and no matter where the music goes next. :)

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
I'll be about 28... which is the same age the boys were when I became a fan [emoji46]

marcode

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I will be 50..........pfffffffffffffffff...........the oldest for now ;)

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
Pushing my 30's. Seems like the perfect age to follow them for a few cities.

karvi22

Coldplayer for life.
Coldplayer
I'll be almost 30. Hopefully I'll have so much money and independence than now, so I hope to go to more than one concert... my dream is to travel abroad just to see them, so that will be my goal for the next tour :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'll be around 28 too. Damn, time is moving fast ! Hope we see them again sooner than in 3 or 4 years :confused:

Magic_2000

My heart beats at the beat of the drum
Coldplayer
I'll be 20-21. I thinks that's the perfect age to start going to see my first Coldplay concert!

Hedwig

A Head Full of Dreams
Coldplayer
I will be 23/24. I hope that they will come to my country in their next tour and I will be finally able to see them or if not that I will have the money to travel to another country to finally see them live! I wish that my dream comes true and that I will still be here in Coldplaying to share my concert experience with you all ❤

coldplay13

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
@JM-42 we'll about the same age. I agree it's the perfect age.

@karvi22 yes!!! hope to have a career by then to fund the goal (like you) to travel and follow them.

coldplay13

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I will be 23/24. I hope that they will come to my country in their next tour and I will be finally able to see them or if not that I will have the money to travel to another country to finally see them live! I wish that my dream comes true and that I will still be here in Coldplaying to share my concert experience with you all ❤
what country are u from? i wish for you to experience it all :heart:

coldplay13

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll be around 28 too. Damn, time is moving fast ! Hope we see them again sooner than in 3 or 4 years :confused:
I feel you!! time is fleeting. It's hard to fathom sometimes but one day at a time.

on the other note,
I really wish that they would play kaleidoscope more. If not, why not do an intimate tour lol

coldplay13

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll be nearing 40. I started doing concerts way too late, but I'm super lucky the timing of this round allowed me to do multiple dates and a little travel. I don't think that will be a possibility for me again, alas. But I'll certainly try to make it to at least one no matter what I'm dealing with and no matter where the music goes next. :)
that's great to hear that you were able to swing around for multiple dates even though, you got in concerts late. These shows are amazing, aren't they? just pure bliss.

hope you are having great night/day, wherever you are!