Hypnotised - first song off Kaleidoscope

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Idk like how are they gonna get tens of thousands of people to play it at the same time haha? Like it wont be synced and there will be beeps all the time [emoji23]

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
Idk like how are they gonna get tens of thousands of people to play it at the same time haha? Like it wont be synced and there will be beeps all the time [emoji23]

maybe that's why they haven't announced it yet :joy:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
It was a pleasant surprise today indeed ! At first I thought it offers little innovation - I mean, touch-sensitive circles/ripples and sounds have already been an option in the Android lockscreen for many years. But I wonder what else is possible with it. Theoretically one might be able to play music pieces with it (minus the random background sounds), and it's visually cool of course. Maybe more functions will be added over time. And hey, here's a strong indication that Hypnotised will be added to the setlist soon :)

appleguyjoe

Back to Square One
Coldplayer
So I'm like stupid but um, how does that app work again? Sources have said it uses the microphone on your phone to listen in on when Hypnotized is playing but I checked and see if the app uses the microphone in settings and it absolutely doesn't use the microphone. Sooooo do I just try and play them at the same time as much as possible or??

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So I'm like stupid but um, how does that app work again? Sources have said it uses the microphone on your phone to listen in on when Hypnotized is playing but I checked and see if the app uses the microphone in settings and it absolutely doesn't use the microphone. Sooooo do I just try and play them at the same time as much as possible or??
I think you just random tap it (or do nothing because it makes random sounds of it own when left idle) :)

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I accidentally skipped the EP mix on Spotify....what is the difference?

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
extended intro

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow the intro is already like a minute long

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
Anyone spotted any differences besides the intro (which I quite dig btw)?

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
y'know, I havent downloaded that app, but that intro does sound familiar...

Harondor

Aiming my arrows
Coldplayer
When you launch the app you have the same sound than the extended intro

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
"EP Mix" may be a bit of an overstatement for the addition of 40 seconds of Hypnotised App sounds. But I'm actually glad they didn't change anything about the song itself, it's already perfect :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Happy 42nd Birthday Chris Martin, and Happy 2nd birthday to this beautiful song ! :heart:

2017. Those were the days...

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Congrats Hypnotised and Chris :innocent:

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
Congratulations Chris and Hypnotised! I wish I had fallen for the Coldplay much earlier so I would have experienced the days this was released and many more things that happened before or after this point... :(