I am currently listening to....

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
This message is almost identical to one of the last ones I published. This is spanish music, from a spanish singer that was the winner of a tv show aired in Spain called "Operación Triunfo (OT)", similar to tv shows like American Idol. It was the 2017-2018 edition. This is the first single from her first album. Let's see if you like it. I hope you do. Pay attention especially from minute 2:53 on. It's beaufitul. Goosebumps.

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
This message is almost identical to one of the last ones I published. This is spanish music, from a spanish singer that was the winner of a tv show aired in Spain called "Operación Triunfo (OT)", similar to tv shows like American Idol. It was the 2017-2018 edition. This is the first single from her first album. Let's see if you like it. I hope you do. Pay attention especially from minute 2:53 on. It's beaufitul. Goosebumps.

Hey @The Philosopher! Welcome back!

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
Been exploring the music of Kraftwerk lately. Very long track but quite relaxing...

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
This is the very first time that another artist gets my emotional feelings, like Coldplay's songs have always done to me.
I Think Of Home, Snow Patrol's new song, is one of those songs that makes me feel almost emotional.
Listen to SP's amazing new song here:

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
This song is so full of love, it could actually become my favourite song of 2019.
An absolute masterpiece!!!!
:heart::heart::heart_eyes: