"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

eLmo.xo

[*=*=*] Love youuu.xo
Coldplayer
I bought lunch for me and my best friend (its her birthday) hehe

Marisa

A light lit upon a beach.
Coldplayer
alyssa, WOW! lucky you! I really want to buy that camera! How is it working? I was just using the Canon Digital Rebel a few days ago and I decided I might go look into it, then I saw Canon had the XT now. I wish it wasn't so expensive!.

oh and to stay on topic, I just bought a Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, nothing too exciting. But the major purchases of the last week were textbooks for class this semester, and oh boy I could have used that money and been halfway to saving for that camera. :angry:

alyssa

first on last off
Coldplayer
Marisa said:
alyssa, WOW! lucky you! I really want to buy that camera! How is it working? I was just using the Canon Digital Rebel a few days ago and I decided I might go look into it, then I saw Canon had the XT now. I wish it wasn't so expensive!.
the camera is great! except i have 16 year old lense that I'm using from my dad's old film EOS. :p

isn't the retail around $850? Eep. o_O I got it for $400 since my dad got a major rebate from just buying a Canon 20D. :D

maybe you can find someone that's just bought the 20D off amazon to give you the rebate, lol

seriously! :D

Best u Can

Abridged Bard
Coldplayer
ClearAsCrystal said:
Yep ...a pack of those will keep me up this weekend...well I will need more

But that was my ls purchase of the day. Not major, but

a purchase nonetheless :wink:

mmmmmmm yummmmm...

well... yesterday I bought this cd

(damien rice "o")

Marisa

Coldplayer
alyssa said:
the camera is great! except i have 16 year old lense that I'm using from my dad's old film EOS. :p

isn't the retail around $850? Eep. o_O I got it for $400 since my dad got a major rebate from just buying a Canon 20D. :D

maybe you can find someone that's just bought the 20D off amazon to give you the rebate, lol

seriously! :D

Wow that is a great deal! yeah I will have to ask around because that is such a good price. Oh but don't worry about the lense, I'm sure it will work just as good if not better than most newer lenses. They were made a lot sturdier and with more quality from back then. Well I look forward to seeing some pictures you take with it!

thebestyoucan, you are going to fall in love with that CD. Damien Rice is amazing.
:)

alyssa

first on last off
Coldplayer
Wow that is a great deal! yeah I will have to ask around because that is such a good price. Oh but don't worry about the lense, I'm sure it will work just as good if not better than most newer lenses. They were made a lot sturdier and with more quality from back then. Well I look forward to seeing some pictures you take with it!
heh, the lense is great really--only reason I don't like it is because it doesn't have image stabilization, it takes a while to focus, and it's really noisy (and that's really annoying when you're trying to take pictures in class without anyone knowing. :p)

hehe, anyways--i have a bunch of photos in the art thread in the art and entertainment section...

hey! do you have any photos?! :)

anyywayysssss... haha

Marisa

Coldplayer
Ah. I understand. Yeah I can imagine it being a bit slower. Well just try to sit in the back of class and maybe the teacher can't hear. :lol:

Well the digital rebel I used the other day was a friend's and we just took silly pics around campus. He didn't ever use it ( because he isn't even into photography at all) and he said his mom just gave it to him one day, and I was like in shock because I mean I realized what a great camera it was and it was just gathering dust. Luckily he offered to let me use it whenever I needed to.

See I only have a 35mm rebel Ti and for Christmas I got a 50mm lens to take better portraits. So I used that when I borrowed the digital rebel instead of the standard lens.

I just really never have time to commit to my "hobby" so I really have nothing to show for it but a few good film pictures in frames. But I LOVE and really appreciate other's work. I am just amazed when I see a good picture!

anyways I will head over to the that thread to check them out.
:)

cahface

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
tommorow im getting parachutes and a rush of blood to the head..
downloading music is badd :/

bonnie2789

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
mrcool011 said:
just bought this
that's a niceee shirt there nick

i love the polo tops where the logo is bigger.

it makes it look

nicer

fifi

what's your beef?
Coldplayer
I bought my brother a harmonica holder for his bday and a bus ticket :idea2:

Redundancy

Gone
Coldplayer
here is wt i bought today.

first row Depeche mode concert tickets and the Coldplay DVD :D

Ergf

Coldplayer
you're really proud aren't you :D

my last purchase was a jupiler (lets make Will jealous :lol: )