Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
Actually, I also bought something recently. I ordered it in the Merchandise on the Friday of previous week and got it delivered last Friday, a week later so.....

I'm really happy with it ! It just looks like Jonny's kinds of hats he wears during this era, amazing :)

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I couldn't believe it when I saw this scarf as I was mooching around a charity shop today ... it's covered in 'BIRDS' CONFETTI !!!
It could have been made for the AHFOD tour ! It'll be coming to Cardiff with me on July 11th.
IMG_1766.JPG

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A ridiculously overpriced Apple power adapter

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ah yeah, especially when the USB charger fails and then you have to buy another lightning cord which is also ridiculously expensive.
Or when there's too much pocket lint in the charging port and your phone only charges backwards :D

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Coldplay CD 'B sides and Rarities'. Realised there were a couple on this CD that I didn't have elsewhere. BUT the Yellow remix is HORRID !

skyfullofconfetti

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
17635187_10158378618870858_7656937703626353534_o.jpg

Not really a 'purchase' but I stole a bright balloon from the Singapore show last night :) :)
It's basically hanging around in my room now. I'll let it deflate naturally... hahahaha!!

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I bought a new car last week - love it. It zooms me through the Welsh Hills with CP blasting ! Paradise !

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I bought a hair straightener:blush: