I Think The Acoustic 'Lost' Is The Better Than The Normal!

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
Sorry, I'm just so overwhelmed, it is amazing but one song I love is 'Lost', but when I heard the proper version, I thought the claps ruined it, I think the acoustic is much better, What do you think?
I felt very much the same, it's hard letting go of the piano ballad it was in the acoustic version. I think it could've been stripped down, particularly from the hip-hop feel, it's a little too much, kills the solo too. Great song still though.

rudiger10

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow, just wow. i said the exact same sentence as the original post wen i heard the album version. cant agree more. still 10/10

NeonWonderland83

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think a lot of us prefer the acoustic version because it's the one we got to know the song by. Both are amazing for different reasons, but so far, I def. prefer the acoustic.

I don't want to start a new thread, so I'll just post this here: I'm just now reaching The Escapist and HO-LEE SHIT! THIS IS NOT A COLDPLAY ALBUM!! IT's by some epic band that I've just discovered!! IT CAN'T BE Coldplay!! It's just too...too...too...PERFECT!!!!!!

Oh Em Eff Gee! This is Coldplay??? THIS is my favorite band?? Can I pick 'em or what???? I'm blown away even more than I thought I would be...and all jokes aside, I don't 'squeeeee' for just anything! THIS IS AMAZING!!! LIKE NO OTHER ALBUM THIS DECADE!! (including Coldplay's albums!):D:D:D:D:D!
haha! this is too cute! I feel the same way... it's totally epic, isn't it?

Ryujiki

4-A message
Coldplayer
This song is my favorite (at this time),and for me Lost! acoustic and Lost! album version are 2 differents songs,like it happen with the 2 version of Talk

StarsKay

get inspired
Coldplayer
I see the songs are two separate tracks. I hears Lost? first and instantly fell in love with it. It truly is an amazing song. I'd heard so many on here who had downloaded the album or heard the album streaming off their myspace and nearly went crazy after reading all the reviews. I resisted temptation to hear it before I had the actual hardcopy in my hands.

Then I heard Lost! and wow! :stunned: It is also quite something special. The beat just captivates you. Once Cemeteries of London ends and the beat for Lost! picks up - almost instantly I've got my head moving to each beat. I get so into the song, moving with the rhythm - just completely saturated with this sound.

When I hear Lost?, it's more a sit-quietly-and-take-it-all-in kind of setting. I don't know, I just don't see the songs are being all that similar, like despite having the same words and all, and yes they are obviously two versions of the same song, I still think they are extremely different.

Having said allllll that lol, I like hmmm, (very hard to choose), but Lost? is better. But it totally depends on the mood I'm in :)

JesusFreak316

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Could someone please send me a link to the acoustic version of Lost! please.

Cheers mate.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love it, it reminds me of old coldplay:rolleyes: the coldplay when you put the cd in your car and drive around and cry to it. Yikes too much info Chrissy

tuhvero

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hehe; when you type in Coldplay - Lost? or Lost! you find my video first :p

The one with the picture of VIVA on it!
Go check it out!

Sparks22

Open up your eyes!
Coldplayer
I really like both versions, but I still think Lost! is a bit better:

Lost! is the more powerful one and it fits better into the album (especially to the cover, I think). The beat, the choir and the organs underline the message of the song. I like the vocals in the background between 2:48 - 3:30, for me it expresses that nothing is lost and that's why I like the song so much. But please leave the Rap away, that version is so horrible...

And Lost? is the more reflective version, maybe that's why there is the question mark behind the title - ooh I'm smart today :laugh3:. Chris' voice leads us through the song, you are able to listen more carefully to the lyrics. The piano stays in the background. What I don't like about this version is you don't have the feeling of victory at the end of the song.

janis

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i think that lost is the weakest song in vlvodaahf, but the avoustic version is so so so touching, beautiful, wonderful and cute! much better than original!

shipoffools

Spinning in a cloud
Coldplayer
I agree, the acoustic version is so beautiful. The studio version of Lost sort of lost (I'm not making a bad pun here, btw) of the power and beauty that the acoustic version has.

But both are awesome. :)

Macintosh

Through the glory of life
Coldplayer
so many people think so :rolleyes:
Acoustic is definitely better!

0AdRiAnLeE0

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=294xvyW4qgk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=294xvyW4qgk[/ame]

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Rejoice - have your cake and eat it too!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG4zVuhpDWg"]YouTube - Coldplay - Lost - Live Stripped Performances[/ame]