If Moving To Mars Was On MX...

jemonn

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
..where would you place it on the tracklist?

I've heard some people say at the end, but is there any other place you think it would fit in?

Nature

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
As the last song for sure.But UWTB is a great ending too.

genta

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's a shame that this song is not on MX. Maybe the intro is the unique point i don't like, but the whole song is acceptable, and it deserved to be on the new album.

Heinrich42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I agree with MasoKnight, and this was something I was thinking even before the leak. Seriously, I really works putting it even before Mylo Xyloto.

Try it. Listen to Moving to Mars, and pay attention to the sounds right before it fades, after Chris has stoppped singing. I think these sounds could just continue for some seconds more and then blend into a burst of Mylo Xyloto. That would be awesome!

Also, if you listen to the lyrics, although they are kind of meant to be the "bad ending" of Mylo Xyloto, I think they would just as well fit as a prelude to everything, kind of like a prologue to a fiction book.

Minarets

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can I get a link to this song in high quality mp3? I only have the YouTube version and I would like to place it in my track listing....thanks.

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
I put Moving To Mars between Paradise and Charlie Brown and sounds so good :dazzled:

roe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
End or beginning is fine in my opinion. Kind of fits well as a transition if you wanna hear the album on repeat

coldpatrix

I Ran Away rules
Coldplayer
I wish to remove Paradise, Princess Of China and MMIX to put Moving To Mars into the final tracklist plus the song Tomorrow, that was discarded but a deeptroath source said it's wonderful...

xylobryte

Glowing in the dark.
Coldplayer
I'd put it after Major Minus, as I grew used to it placed there on the ETIAW EP.

Maybe after Paradise too, I had Coldplay on shuffle a few days ago and those two went nicely after each other, don't know how it sounds going into Charlie Brown though. Yet.

EdPlay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The only place to put it for me its on the place of POC.

Blakexy1125

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I would replace MM with MTM i think then the album would be perfect :)

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I'd kick that fucking Hopeful transmission out, put dlbyh on spot number 12, moving to mars on 13 and up with the birds on 14. OR vice versa, the last two.

moving to mars just HAD to be on the album. I can't forgive them for not putting it there. and to think that such a boring song like Up in Flames is there instead... :(