Ink interactive music video!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Does anyone know how to do that type of illustration style by any chance :p
Adobe Photoshop + grafic tablet + custom brushes + Adobe After Effects for the animation

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
i got a happily ever after ending. the girl scoops the boy up from a boat falling off the cliff of a waterfall and flies away.
I got that ending, too, but how is it happy? He falls of a cliff and that girl is just what he sees before he hits the ground and dies D:

Or at least that's my cheerful interpretation :wacko:

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
Maybe one or more of the different 300 possible journeys have clues of the new era! We will have to investigate!

gai

I got that ending, too, but how is it happy? He falls of a cliff and that girl is just what he sees before he hits the ground and dies D:

Or at least that's my cheerful interpretation :wacko:
well he never falls and hits the water.. so i choose to believe that the flying (super)woman saves the day! but maybe, she is the ghost from a ghost story.

anacaren08

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Adobe Photoshop + grafic tablet + custom brushes + Adobe After Effects for the animation
Thank you! I have all of those except the custom brushes. So I guess that's what I gotta try to find. brushes that have the same effect as in Ink :):gs:

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^Fckn hell. Didn't expect to be stunned by THAT much awesome when I entered this thread :laugh3: :lol:

YellowDaisy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well he never falls and hits the water.. so i choose to believe that the flying (super)woman saves the day! but maybe, she is the ghost from a ghost story.
This isn't the end of the story. :daisy:

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
Now, this is what I like from Coldplay :pleased:; not corny videos of fat lovers.

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Yessss this is so cool and quite original, love it! And its well done and there are so many options :awesome:

Jaes

LP6
Coldplayer
Is there any way to download the interactive video?

gai

the making of the ink video:
[video=youtube;c4sgS3BQ3jk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sgS3BQ3jk[/video]