Ink is gonna be my favourite track!

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
0k so following the success of joseki's thread "O is gonna be my favorite track", I'm gonna make my own prediction and say that this will be mine! There aren't many comments about this song, we don't know almost nothing about it, the lyrics, the specific sound... So let's say that this will be the rockier song on the album! The Chinese Sleep Chant that I've been wishing for, or the Major Minus or something similar! (I could be completely wrong and this could end up being completely the opposite, but let's take a risk)

Blakexy1125

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
This is a thing now? Saying that something will be your favorite track before hearing it?

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I think this will be my favourite. Love what I read about it from the Sony studios performance. Same with true love

joseki

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Don't steal my thread man. :mad:

Inviato dal mio GT-P3100 utilizzando Tapatalk

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
What're you talking about? Not stealing, just agreeing! When Ghost Stories drops, I want to hear a song similar to Chinese Sleep Chant like you do, with an equally guitar driven sound. I think this will be it, (its really the only possibility) and might please a lot of the fans that don't like the singles so far.

RhysBP

Major Minus
Coldplayer
Perhaps this is the song that will fly under the radar, like Don't Let It Break Your Heart on MX.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Perhaps this is the song that will fly under the radar, like Don't Let It Break Your Heart on MX.
I was thinking that too. Ink has been the least discussed song on Ghost Stories so far. But it will do just fine if it is released as the third single like Charlie Brown in MX. And with a video.

LPxDBZ

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well, hopefully it won't be as over-produced and ear-bleeding. Considering Ghost Stories is on a 6/7 non over-produced EDM track record (Sorry I just hate EDM), I think it'll be a pretty safe bet that Ink could end up a gem on the album like Fly On.

ColdMartin

Up&Up
Coldplayer
we don't know almost nothing about it, the lyrics, the specific sound
here what they said about Ink at The secret show a month ago :

- Ink is upbeat and catchy as hell!

- Ink has a very upbeat sound, lovely, yet parachutes-esque sound and lyrics.

- Ink was one of the songs that really stood out to me. Classic Coldplay, very upbeat. Chris was on acoustic guitar for this one

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
here what they said about Ink at The secret show a month ago :

- Ink is upbeat and catchy as hell!

- Ink has a very upbeat sound, lovely, yet parachutes-esque sound and lyrics.

- Ink was one of the songs that really stood out to me. Classic Coldplay, very upbeat. Chris was on acoustic guitar for this one
Looking forward to hearing/seeing (video) of Ink...

Blueberry95

indigochild
Coldplayer
I can imagine its about a tattoo or a letter or something like that. Or maybe the title dont have anything to do with the lyric. I really hope its a more acoustic song with not so much synths and stuff.

Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //
Coldplayer
Must be something special about it. They've got it last in the lyric hunt (I think).

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
So Ink lyrics have been reserved until the last moment and it's gonna be the final one in the lyrics hunt!

Blueberry95

indigochild
Coldplayer
I hope it something really dark. It seems like the album is darker at first but then become more positive and hopefull like chris said in the interview. I'm really looking forward to it.