Is Ghost Stories just LP6.1?

Nature

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well for some reason they will release a EP soon i think.

Coldplero

Coldplayer or Coldplero?
Coldplayer
I think (judging by a leaked photo of the original plan for GS) we can probably be expecting LP7 in 2016. There were a lot of songs there (including Atlas and Ghost Story) that weren't on the finished album. I believe that the band were going for a fairly big album like Viva but they're mentality changed when Chris started separating with G.P. My prediction, expect a big LP7.
First time I read LP7 in 2016 and that's just dissapointing. I hope I don't HAVE TO read that NEVER again.
LP7 better comes in 2015 and hope my wishes come true.

jaboy99

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
First time I read LP7 in 2016 and that's just dissapointing. I hope I don't HAVE TO read that NEVER again.
LP7 better comes in 2015 and hope my wishes come true.
There were a couple of reasons why I said this. 1, I don't think we should overhype in case we're disappointed. 2, the last time Coldplay did an album similar to this it was Parachutes (in my opinion anyway) and there was a 2 year gap between Parachtues and AROBTTH. However there will probably be some sort of anthem filled EP or LP or whatever next year. Fingers Crossed ;)

AmbroseCadwell

Future Reflector
Coldplayer
I think it's optimistic tbh... the band have only done something like this once before (Prospekt's March) and that was kind of spur-of-the-moment... if they'd done b-sides or anything for MX I would say it was more likely but as it stands I think they're trying to have the album 'speak for itself'. Though I wish we had b-sides.