Is This Johnny Cash Singing 'Til Kingdom Come

elfin8er

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I found this video sometime ago that appears to be Johnny Cash singing 'Til Kingdom Come. I know the song was originally written by the band for Johnny Cash to sing, but as far as I know, it never got recorded. What do you all think? Could it be Johnny Cash? There's a lot of debate in the YouTube comments.

If it's not Johnny Cash, does anyone know any information about Johnny Cash and 'Til Kingdom Come? Is there any possibility that Johnny Cash may have recorded a version at any point in time? Did he even get to hear the song?

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I found this video sometime ago that appears to be Johnny Cash singing 'Til Kingdom Come. I know the song was originally written by the band for Johnny Cash to sing, but as far as I know, it never got recorded. What do you all think? Could it be Johnny Cash? There's a lot of debate in the YouTube comments.

If it's not Johnny Cash, does anyone know any information about Johnny Cash and 'Til Kingdom Come? Is there any possibility that Johnny Cash may have recorded a version at any point in time? Did he even get to hear the song?
Well considering the fact that the song wasn't finished when Cash died, this is very unlikely.

Also, this voice sounds nothing like Johnny Cash lol

gerben

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sounds like the original voice has been lowered with software. Would've been wonderful if Cash had had the opportunity to sing it