Kaleidoscope Vinyl download card

Shoeboxlady

Coldplay Lady
Coldplayer
I purchased the vinyl EP and inside was a free download card. I went to the Warner website but it does not seem to be working. Has anyone else experienced this or can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you.

Ayden282

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes same heer but i have another problem. It says on the vinyl sleede and on websites 45 RPM but its definitely 33RPM it this a misstake or do i have a missprint ?

Shoeboxlady

Coldplay Lady
Coldplayer
Vinyl plays at 33rpm it is a misprint. Mistakes all round which is bad given the time they took to release it. I cannot find anywhere to ask/complain about the download card either. :(

Last edited:

Shoeboxlady

Coldplay Lady
Coldplayer
Yes same heer but i have another problem. It says on the vinyl sleede and on websites 45 RPM but its definitely 33RPM it this a misstake or do i have a missprint ?
The page is there now and I have just successfully downloaded the album in MP3 format - offer closes tomorrow so hurry :)

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The page is there now and I have just successfully downloaded the album in MP3 format - offer closes tomorrow so hurry :)
You don't have to hurry, code is valid until 2018. [emoji4]

Redeem only works on a laptop/pc, so not on a mobile device.

Thaarmin

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone doesn't nedd the code, please donate it to me haha... Im not allowed to buy any Coldplay things cuz my parents don't allow me to (im just 12)... I feel kinda weird asking, but if you want to you could pm me

Sent from my SM-J111F using Coldplaying mobile app

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
If anyone doesn't nedd the code, please donate it to me haha... Im not allowed to buy any Coldplay things cuz my parents don't allow me to (im just 12)... I feel kinda weird asking, but if you want to you could pm me

Sent from my SM-J111F using Coldplaying mobile app
Sent you a PM in which you will not find a download code, but something equally good ;)

Thaarmin

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks everyone!![emoji7] A dream come true haha... Is there a thread with the other albums?