Latin American Tour 2013 [CANCELLED - GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE]

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
It's weird that this rumor came out of nowhere :thinking: I'll keep an eye out in case anything happens next week :shrug:

But after being disappointed several times, I've decided not to trust anything and to definitely not get excited about anything.

lorepalma

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not true

Guys, I read that tweet, I replied him and he answered me something I didn't understand, he made a lot of spelling mistakes so I'm not sure he's a 'journalist'.
I will not believe any rumour about the Latin American tour. Coldplay said they'll visit us when it's time to do it all again (which means a new tour and era, possibly in 2014 or 2015) Please don't believe him.
P.s. i'm sorry for my bad english:)

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
I still don't get what he tried to say. At first it sounded promising (even if it's a rumor and all) but after what he said next I really don't get what he tried to say. Anyways, better not to get our hopes up for nothing again.

Miha

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I don't see it happening, honestly. If they're on a three month break, as it is said, they're not gonna have new songs out in 2013. But it would make more sense that they started the LP6 tour in South America, as a sort of apology to the fans for cancelling the last one.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I don't see it happening, honestly. If they're on a three month break, as it is said, they're not gonna have new songs out in 2013. But it would make more sense that they started the LP6 tour in South America, as a sort of apology to the fans for cancelling the last one.
That's what I was thinking. Once an album is finished or almost finished, they try out new songs at festivals etc. It would be nice to see that happen in S. America next time around since they had to cancel those dates.:)

The part about going this Winter was Just me daydreaming!:lol:

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
I asked about this new rumor that started last week on a Facebook page where they give reliable info about artists and tours in the region and they said they've never heard of new dates or anything. That we may start getting more information next year (nothing new) so I guess this "journalist" must have heard about Coldplay announcing something soon, which did happen when they announced Atlas, but he linked it with the South American dates for some unknown reason and with no evidence to back that up and raised hundreds of people's hopes for nothing. What a jerk.

lorepalma

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
1 year and we still don't know the reasons. It's the 2nd Coldplay mystery. (1st is Anchorman's identity)

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
I don't think we'll ever get to know them, they've been too secretive about it, almost to the point of pretending the announcement of the tour dates never happened. They never intended to reschedule the tour. So, I don't know, maybe they wanted holidays or to focus on LP6 or it was money issues or a combination of all of them, they will never tell us. José Norberto Flesch, a brazilian journalist, said they did not want to come, I don't know how true that is, but it's the only person who said anything.

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
Yeah. At this point I don't want an explanation, just that they come back soon.

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
Hopefully yes. Fingers crossed! (and everything else :p)

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
Remembering the few days I was happy as fuck when they announced a gig in Porto Alegre