Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplay will be performing at the Natural History Museum in London next Monday (25 November).

"Exclusive ticket access to UK fans who pre-order (or have already pre-ordered) Everyday Life from the Official Coldplay Store*, before Friday, 22 November. -> cldp.ly/coldplay-store"

*No purchase necessary, you can also use this link: https://firstaccess.coldplay.com/npn/ (if you're in the UK)

"All proceeds from the Natural History Museum show on 25 November will go towards the work of Client Earth, an environmental charity which uses the power of the law to protect the planet and its people.

To prevent ticket reselling, the credit or debit card used to purchase tickets will be required to be presented by the lead booker upon arrival at the venue.

This is expected to be the band’s only UK show of the Everyday Life era.

Anchorman"

The ticket sale is on Saturday 23rd November at 10AM GMT
Exclusive access codes will be emailed on Friday 22nd November, before 12 noon GMT. Each code is valid for 2 tickets. More FAQs here: https://firstaccess.coldplay.com/

Last edited:

mathieu_cpfan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So, is there anyone who will let me enter their UK address when I order the vinyl album? :neutral:
I'm willing to order a second copy of the album in any format which you can keep for free. :p

Reactions: DJK

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For those outside the UK, I think all you have to do is access the no purchase necessary link with a proxy/VPN and maybe borrow someone's address just to be sure

mathieu_cpfan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For those outside the UK, I think all you have to do is access the no purchase necessary link with a proxy/VPN and maybe borrow someone's address just to be sure
Yeah, that's what I'm betting on so far. The could do a cross check with the e-mail addresses and delivery addresses for all the orders they received though. I already ordered the vinyl LP with a Belgian address last week. Fingers crossed that will also work.

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Do we know if they are going to play the whole album? Or it’s just a normal concert?

I hope they do something similar around the world (like they did with GS).

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, that's what I'm betting on so far. The could do a cross check with the e-mail addresses and delivery addresses for all the orders they received though. I already ordered the vinyl LP with a Belgian address last week. Fingers crossed that will also work.
oh hello landgenoot/compatriote!

I'd be surprised if they go through the trouble of doing that, but maybe you'll also need a VPN to actually buy the tickets

mathieu_cpfan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, that does indeed sound like a lot of trouble. It's weird that it both says "Exclusive ticket access to UK fans who pre-order Everyday Life" and "no purchase necessary".

DJK

Douglas
Coldplayer
Anyone want to be a ticket buddy with me? I’ll be flying in from Oslo. If I get tickets I’ll share 1 with you, and vice versa :)

jcfromparis

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really disappointed that the concert is not on Dec 10 like the previous rumor. (next monday is way too short)
And that it's only available to UK members.
I had been lucky when I saw them on Dec 9, 2015 at the free concert in Paris.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Anyone want to be a ticket buddy with me? I’ll be flying in from Oslo. If I get tickets I’ll share 1 with you, and vice versa :)
I'm thinking about it actually ! But i'm not from the UK either and have yet to figure out how to get a ticket using a VPN...

mathieu_cpfan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Why haven’t they mentioned what time the show is? Can’t believe it’s only been announced at such short notice, that’s going to be a bummer for a lot of people.
Yeah, I would love to know this as well. If it's an afternoon show, I could make it.

LelieJens

Wonder of the World
Coldplayer
But you need an access code right? I don't think they are going to send them if you have ordered something out of the UK...

:( I really wanted to go

EDIT: If anyone has an idea how to reserve the tickets as a non-UK person, or if a very kind UK citizen has a spare ticket, please hit me up! <3

Chloris

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So, is there anyone who will let me enter their UK address when I order the vinyl album? :neutral:
I'm willing to order a second copy of the album in any format which you can keep for free. :p
So, I think you can also just preorder an album download — ie. no delivery address. At least, that’s what I did (from within U.K....)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
No need to purchase anything. Just go to firstaccess.Coldplay.com using a UK proxy

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
But you need to pre-order the album as a UK citizen, right?
No you don't have to preorder, using the no purchase necessary link with a VPN should be enough (artists are always legally required to have that option) + you might also need a VPN to buy the tickets, no idea