Living in the Dark

DJK

Douglas
Coldplayer
So I recently discovered the Brothers & Sisters Album and am blown away by both Brother's & Sisters and Easy to Please. I thought I've listened to most of their discography and apparently I've been living in the dark! Are there any live performances of these songs floating around out there? I can't find any. Or for Such a Rush!

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
So I recently discovered the Brothers & Sisters Album and am blown away by both Brother's & Sisters and Easy to Please. I thought I've listened to most of their discography and apparently I've been living in the dark! Are there any live performances of these songs floating around out there? I can't find any. Or for Such a Rush!
I think not

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I love their old EP stuff as well ! So melancholic and atmospheric.
There are in fact two different live performances of Brothers and Sisters available, but not from the other two songs you mentioned. Here they are:

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB-JiRodu5Y&t=1061s

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JanYUqBvs38

DJK

Douglas
Coldplayer
I love their old EP stuff as well ! So melancholic and atmospheric.
There are in fact two different live performances of Brothers and Sisters available, but not from the other two songs you mentioned. Here they are:
Ah you're awesome thank you!! I was having trouble finding these. And I totally agree - their early stuff reminds me of Radiohead, not to mention the album art looks exactly like OK Computer's album art. :p