Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for clues

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
I wish we had all those little clues we had in the last era and all those weird (and quite fucked up :p) "cospiracy theories" threads.
I'm kind of missing spending time trying to figure out song titles/lyrics hidden in pictures, website updates etc.

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
I wish we had all those little clues we had in the last era and all those weird (and quite fucked up :p) "cospiracy theories" threads.
I'm kind of missing spending time trying to figure out song titles/lyrics hidden in pictures, website updates etc.
Me too!

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
It seemed very unlikely at the time, especially since he didn't tweeted about it when it had just happened. I still think it's weird to discuss the album title on a plane full of people months before it is officially announced.

joseki

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not as stupid as Guy loosing a copy of AROBTTH on a train months before the release! :laugh3:

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
It seemed very unlikely at the time, especially since he didn't tweeted about it when it had just happened. I still think it's weird to discuss the album title on a plane full of people months before it is officially announced.
^that's the proof that sometimes chris does stupid things
Not as stupid as Guy loosing a copy of AROBTTH on a train months before the release! :laugh3:
Does that mean that the boys always do stupid things when they are travelling in some type of transport?

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wonder where that copy is now...
Would someone have found it and just kept it for theirself?