1. Lost!
2. Lost! (Live)
3. Famous Old Painters
4. The Dubliners

i think the jay-z collaboration is for prospekt's march, it was a bit unclear

mountainloafers

It DOES hurt like heaven!
Coldplayer
Jay-z means there will be the stereotypical rap interlude in the middle of the song somewhere and the beat will be "hip-hopped" up a little bit.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

mountainloafers

It DOES hurt like heaven!
Coldplayer
Does anyone know if the supposed "digital" release is going to be the same as the Lost single that was just released and posted in the multi-media section?

Also, any ideas as to when that release might take place?

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hows about this:

1. Lost!
2. Lost! (Live)
3. Famous Old Painters
4. The Dubliners

i think the jay-z collaboration is for prospekt's march, it was a bit unclear
Reading Chris' letter, it suggests that Viva is getting re-released with the PM EP as a bonus disc with the jay-z Lost as a bonus track.

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know if the supposed "digital" release is going to be the same as the Lost single that was just released and posted in the multi-media section?

Also, any ideas as to when that release might take place?
Who knows the track details, but it's getting released on the 10th november

Malcolm-Edge

Green Light, 7/11
Coldplayer
I hate the fact that they decide to colaborate with Jay-Z now..3 months after they shared the same stage. Mind you Lost! ft. Jay was probably hatched at Pemberton. I for one look forward to it, Jay-Z actually eclipsed Coldplay at Pemberton and for his brand is amazing. Chris can work with rappers very well (look for Beach Chair, or more commonly known Homecoming)

I think for Lost! EP it'll be like Fix You EP, we will see Lost!, Lost?, Lost.(instrumental) and Lost! ft. Jay-Z, with some live tracks.

New tracks are for Prospekts March...which by the way will probably be the single after Lost!

Outrune

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
News, news and more news! This is all so exciting!
There's a handful of tracks that still didn't make it to Prospekt's March EP, so now some of the following could well turn up on the Lost! EP:

Famous Old Painters
Leftrightleftrightleft
The Goldrush
The Dubliners
Lukas

Interesting how Lost+ (which I assume is the Jay-Z version) isn't on the Lost! EP but on Prospekt's March...I wonder if plans have changed as far as releasing two EP's is concerned.

Or perhaps it'll simply allow Lost! to function as a single for both VLVODAAHF and Prospekt's March...

maj039

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
im thinking that the JayZ verson that we will get in the next 2 weeks will be titled:

Lost +

like the way Chris wrote on his note on coldplay.com. That or the version on the new P.M EP is diffrent from what will be on the Lost EP

Famous Old Painter

KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWICH
Coldplayer
I dont think Famous Old Painters is gonna be on the digital EP, Chris says it's one of his favourite Coldplay songs so I think they're going to give that track a much bigger release.

As for Lost+ on the Prospekts March EP, that's interesting... it could still be on two EPs?

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Famous OLd Painters(the song haha) is probably gonna be on the album coming out in 2009!!

Famous Old Painter

KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWICH
Coldplayer
Probably!

Though I would like to see some more releases between the release of the EP and the end of 2009.

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
maybe some of the other songs will be b-sides of the lovers in japan single or something

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Lost!
Lost? (acoustic)
Lost- (instrumental)
Lost+ (JayZ collab)

And maybe The Dubliners thrown in there or some shiz.

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=159&page=0

Newsreel: Prospekt's March EP release date revealed
October 7, 2008 3:49 pm
New EP and album version coming in November

Good afternoon. We're pleased to be able to confirm the release date of both the Prospekt's March EP and the special version of the album containing the EP's eight tracks, which will be called Viva La Vida Prospekt’s March Edition. The dates are as follows (the EP and the album are released on the same day in each country)...

Wednesday 19th November - Japan, Sweden (digitally on 21st)
Friday 21st November - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Denmark, Norway, South Africa
Saturday 22nd November - Australia
Monday 24th November - UK, rest of the world
Tuesday 25th November - USA, Canada, Spain

The Lost! digital bundle will still be released on November 10th worldwide. The tracklisting for that is as follows...

1. Lost! (album version)
2. Lost? (acoustic version)
3. [email protected] (live at Chicago)
4. Lost+ (with added Jay-Z)

Anchorman

Outrune

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Looks like everybody was right all along about the tracklisting :eek: I do apologize!! lol

I think "Lost?" has been released more times by Coldplay now than the actual A-side "Lost!":stunned:...

cav23j

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OFFICIAL CONFIRMED TRACKLIST

1. Lost! (album version)
2. Lost? (acoustic version)
3. Lost+ (Jay-Z feature)
4. [email protected] (live at Chicago)