dcmarlow

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
"We'll be glowing in the dark."

So simple yet beautiful. I love Charlie Brown <3

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
I don't get why people like this so much. What is it implying? Am I missing something here?

The Duke

Renaissance Man
Coldplayer
I don't get why people like this so much. What is it implying? Am I missing something here?
For me it's all about living in the moment. That energy and electricity of the moments that you never forget. That's why people like me like that lyric.

Fabriz

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think the music behind the actual vocals makes this song incredible as well.

prjio307

Red Nocturne
Coldplayer
Lyrics, like poetry, don't have to have any literal meaning. They don't necessarily have to make sense logically. People don't actually glow in the dark. It's about being bright in the midst of darkness; choosing to live fully and happily despite all the bad around you.

It's a beautiful line honestly. Simple yet elegant.

Fabodabo31

Tearing us apart
Coldplayer
I agree, I think its ok, but nothing big, I like "be a bright red rose combusting the concrete" this one is just meh

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
^I love the rose one...great image.

I think glowing in the dark evokes the simplest Coldplay/MX image - making light out of dark / happy out of the sad. It's a simple idea but very moving.

Autonom

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My favourite part was "light a fire up find a spark, light a fire flame in my heart" til i found out they didnt sing that.....................

kaisin

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
My favourite part was "light a fire up find a spark, light a fire flame in my heart" til i found out they didnt sing that.....................
What do you mean they didn't sing that? :neutral: