Lovers of Japan

Nikolaz

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Did you like the song?

Personally I like it very much, and I believe its one of the original/old style/classic Coldplay songs!!! :)

Any other opinions?

snookerloopy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What an amazing, beautiful song.....please June 12th come like the speed of sound !

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
Great song ! the accoustic version sounded a bit like till kingdom come !! :D:D
but again , just like Lost? its gonna sound really different on the album I think. And that is gonna be even better !!

' 'See Will, ..... there's a thing ..eh ..MTV we're proborally not going to play there but. . . ' '

Hahahahah:D

squareonefivesix

chewing on monkey brains
Coldplayer
I'm liking Lovers - like the jangly guitar very much. Does sound like old Coldplay - will make a good single too.

IneedYou23

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Did you like the song?

Personally I like it very much, and I believe its one of the original/old style/classic Coldplay songs!!! :)

Any other opinions?
i agree!!This is one of my favorite songs!!It does sound like the old style but fresh and new.

Ahlem

Acquired Taste
Coldplayer
Did you like the song?

Any other opinions?

ok lovers in japan represents a lot for me
and i like it very much too,
it's the best song of the album :):):)

i've nothing else to add

Endri

Postmodern
Coldplayer
Lovers in Japan is amazing. My favorite of the album.

Vadette

Picture perfect
Coldplayer
Lovers in Japan is one of the Coldplay songs that means the most to me. It's such a beautiful song and personally it makes me feel all better when I'm down.

eff-exx

i wuz lyvie.
Coldplayer
anyone noticed that Lovers in Japan has been taken down in Coldplay's discography? as in the section 'Recordings.' it's still under Viva La Vida or Death and All of His Friends, but i thought since it's a single, it should have it's own small little area under 'Recordings.'. just like all the other singles... :confused:

zzapq

Lover in Switzerland
Coldplayer
anyone noticed that Lovers in Japan has been taken down in Coldplay's discography? as in the section 'Recordings.' it's still under Viva La Vida or Death and All of His Friends, but i thought since it's a single, it should have it's own small little area under 'Recordings.'. just like all the other singles... :confused:
Yeah I noticed that too. I sent several message to the oracle to know what happened with LiJ but still don't know. I even sometimes dream of an official release with the acoustic version. Hopefully I got the promo single. Let's cross our finger about some news...