Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

LP6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
GHOST STORIES is now available for pre-order on the Australian iTunes store.
MAGIC is also available to be purchased.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This shit is unreal, man. Such a casual sort of announcement, but managed to make everyone go, "What the fuck?" over and over.

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
At the moment it appears to be only available on the US iTunes. Hopefully soon it will be available at others!
It's already available in the mexican store. So I guess it's just a matter of minutes before it's available in all the other countries.

Edit: I guess it's available everywhere now.

tam913

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This shit is unreal, man. Such a casual sort of announcement, but managed to make everyone go, "What the fuck?" over and over.
It's definitely weird. They haven't tweeted anything or posted on Facebook either. Maybe they're gonna see how long it takes for the news to get around.

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
Holy shit, "Magic" is amazing!

Holy shit, LP6 is called Ghost Stories (I like the artwork)

Holy shit, it has 9 songs (with great titles)

HOLY SHIT THE ALBUM IS OUT 3 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg:

Status
Not open for further replies.