LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
listening to a lot of the new interviews, I found them extremely reminiscent of the MX ones! same questions, almost the same answers. just Rihanna got replaced by Beyonce!!

I was wondering why none of the interviewers asked them about AHFOD being similar to MX. I always rejected this idea till I listened to the interviews.

then this monkey video came out, & you can never deny it didn't remind you of Paradise (Mat Whitecross & animal costumes with band members characteristic features)

I am very confused at the moment tbh..I just want them to say frankly that it is MX part 2 so that I can be ready for it..

on another note, I had a feeling from the album description they put on their website, that they were hiding more famous collaborations other than Beyonce & Noel. I haven't listened to today's interviews but is it true that the American President is on the album, or is it just a joke??

this question itself is a joke, but seriously I don't know what to expect anymore!!

Joueur Froid

The Jay
Coldplayer
Ok so I was just scrolling down my facebook and saw that one of my friend is actually working on AOAL music video ! He works in FXs so I'm guessing he's making the apes, the motion capture and the environment. He's name is Ishibashi :)

D

diogo_sg

Ok so I was just scrolling down my facebook and saw that one of my friend is actually working on AOAL music video ! He works in FXs so I'm guessing he's making the apes, the motion capture and the environment. He's name is Ishibashi :)
Haha! How nice! [emoji1]
You should try to get some info from him.

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
on another note, I had a feeling from the album description they put on their website, that they were hiding more famous collaborations other than Beyonce & Noel. I haven't listened to today's interviews but is it true that the American President is on the album, or is it just a joke??

this question itself is a joke, but seriously I don't know what to expect anymore!!
No joke, the album features Barack Obama singing Amazing Grace.

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
No joke, the album features Barack Obama singing Amazing Grace.
thank you for answering but seriously what or why is this? :blank: for artistic reason or simply for propaganda?

I think I need some reaction gif to describe how confused I am but I can't find any :inquisitive:

filiprasmusson

Swedish Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I still don't understand the poem-thing. Is it Chris singing it, or just some random guy telling it? Very confusing.

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is what I thought after seeing that monkey video. Love it

On another note, can someone please fill me in on the Obama thing?
On an interview today with Ryan Seacrest, Chris said he sampled Obama singing amazing grace on one of the songs.

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Excited for the album still but I hate interlude tracks with a passion and am going to be extremely upset if Kaleidoscope is one (my favorite title).

1) Why make an interlude when you could just tag it on to the next track!?? MMIX and hopeful transmission should have been part of the ETIAW and DLIBYH! Oceans did it right ...

2) Why sacrifice amazing titles for spoken word!? Seriously!?

3) If you have a bit of atmospheric interlude then just go all out, develop the interlude to be more dynamic and interesting not just a 40 second blip! Carry it on for at least 2 mins.

If both Colour Spectrum and Kaleidoscope are super short then my anticipation just went down a notch. These titles intrigue me the most and I was really counting one at least one of them being the albums weird wonky song...(major minus, midnight, yes). Are we gonna get one or have we finally reached full out pop?

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
On an interview today with Ryan Seacrest, Chris said he sampled Obama singing amazing grace on one of the songs.
It must be a sample of this:
[video=youtube;IN05jVNBs64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN05jVNBs64[/video]
Seems there's going to be no respite from the silliness on this album.

chrispy2117

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What do people think about watching the live shows coming up? On the one hand, it would be great to hear them live again, but at the same time, I don't want to end up hearing half the album before its released, especially when there's only three weeks left to go...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The Archer

The True Golden Arrows
Coldplayer
So we got my boy President Obama, Tove Lo, Noel Gallagher, Beyoncé, and Merry Clayton. Wow. Also about the interludes. What the hell. Now we practically have the length of Ghost Stories. Maybe even less if the interludes are almost the same length as MMIX or MX

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
Reasons I'm a Coldplayer #1

[video=youtube;UfYqCGcUxNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfYqCGcUxNs[/video]

kaisin

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Really psyched that Everglow is a ballad but really bummed that two of the most interesting sounding tracks are nothing but interludes :(

Empy

Golden Arrow
Coldplayer
According to Ryan Seacrest's note, Kaleidoscope is only 1:31 long and Chris said they're citing the poem The Guest House on that track. So don't expect too much of it, as far as music goes.

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Reasons I'm a Coldplayer #1

[video=youtube;UfYqCGcUxNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfYqCGcUxNs[/video]
Is it weird that all I can see in this video are monkeys??? lol