LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Xylobryte98

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I will have to listen to the fb hd version. Might be insta messing up the sound, because the guitar surely seems less powerful in the insta version and that might be sad if true.

samerater

Glowing in the Dark
Coldplayer
Imagine if we hadn't already heard the live version, how fucking hyped would we be right now lol

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Remember that the first snippet for AOAL was clearly trying to make it sound more interesting and pyscedlic than it actually ended up being...I bet the same can be said here: something might sound crazy and ambient, but it could burst into a pop song at anytime.

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
aww yiss the snippet has Noel's solo in it

EDIT: How sad is it that I can remember Noel's solo after listening to the song once three days ago lol

velocity439

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah Up and Up sounds no where near as powerful as it does live which is disappointing. Not sure how i feel about the rest so far. Hymn for a weekend feels like it is going to be a song i'll skip a lot which is disappointing but i hope it changes my mind with the full version

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
Okay, now the REAL wait begins. There is nothing else that Coldplay could possibly give us before the album drops unless they're going to stream it like GS (except apparently a single tomorrow???) :lol:

Xylobryte98

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
AOAL video and
A possible full stream of Hymn for the Weekend or Everglow tomorrow at Zane Low?

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Hopefully it will leak this Friday, although most probably at the beginning of next week.

We are probably getting a new song tomorrow (if the rumors of the interview with Zane Lowe are true)...