LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...

• 1st half of 2020

• 2nd half of 2020

• 1st half of 2021

• 2nd half of 2021

• Later...

Results are only viewable after voting.

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Wow. They really need to release that as a video.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Pretty dead in here now everyone has flocked to the leak forum....bet they are alll having a great time in there haha!

Anyone else sticking it out til 22nd Nov?
I am! I’ve read some reviews but that’s enough for me until the 22nd.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
That's the second creative visual snippet we've seen from the album.... I suspect either a visual album is coming or full videos for several songs to be released....Or, but that would be less cool, the Jordan broadcast could include some of these visuals instead of 100% live music...but that's unlikely, right ?

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Actually I just realized something : they mentioned that via Youtube premium we would get exclusive content... So I assume that content might just be full videos of these beautiful animations for several tracks of EL.

IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8

Ink>Everglow(Live)
Coldplayer
I hope
Actually I just realized something : they mentioned that via Youtube premium we would get exclusive content... So I assume that content might just be full videos of these beautiful animations for several tracks of EL.
I hope that's not the case.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So is Daddy gonna be the next single?
Hey my friend, I don't mean this in bad way so please don't be offended, but I have to say that approximately 60% of your Posts in various song threads over the past few weeks are like, is Song XYZ gonna be the next single/the big hit single etc. The truth is, we are as clueless as you are. No one knows and only time will tell
:rolleyes:

IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8

Ink>Everglow(Live)
Coldplayer
Hey my friend, I don't mean this in bad way so please don't be offended, but I have to say that approximately 60% of your Posts in various song threads over the past few weeks are like, is Song XYZ gonna be the next single/the big hit single etc. The truth is, we are as clueless as you are. No one knows and only time will tell
:rolleyes:
I'm just excited.

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
Ooooh... if that's the case, then it especially makes me hope they do something not all that unlike what they did with Ghost Stories Live 2014 and all the bonus content.