Midnight 7-inch to be released for Record Store Day

chommy_16

the sun must set to rise
Coldplayer
If anyone have a spare and feel like to share or know the link where to get it, please pm me. :)

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Tomorrow!! :dance: I hope I can get my hands on a copy!! I'm mostly counting on two stores, one of them opens at 8am and the other at 9.30 :freak:

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
I had to queue for about 2h30 but I eventually got one copy!!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Went to six different shops with another Coldplayer and got singles for all of my Coldplaying friends! :dance:

And we didn't have to wait a single minute, just went in and got it :lol:

MUHA

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
Went to six different shops with another Coldplayer and got singles for all of my Coldplaying friends! :dance:

And we didn't have to wait a single minute, just went in and got it :lol:

MUHA
OH MY GOD ARE WE FRIENDS ARE NOT WE? lol i would love to have one, or ill see if i can buy when they put on their website in a few days :) :wacky: :wacky:

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
^ aww :lol: I would have bought more for other people, but I didn't have enough cash with me lolfail :dead:

And as I remember, that other single Coldplay sent out a few years ago went on ebay for very little money, so don't worry, I bet you'll get a cheap one :)

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
Yeah i know that :) i bought that one you mentioned too, i already put some on my watch list :shy:

BiggerStronger

Believe in love
Coldplayer
Queued for an hour but got finally got a copy from Sonic Boom in Kensington Market, Toronto

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
My country was not on the list but little did I know my local record store was participating.
Went in saw RSD advertisements around the shop, asked at the counter and said they we're sold out they only got 1 or 2 in :cry:

lotrobsessed101

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So I was looking at the official pdf of record store day releases for the US and it isn't on the list?? And in an email I got from my local record store it says that it was "delayed or canceled". I guess I'm not going to find it anywhere, then?

Nevermind! Dumb me. Looked back in the thread

Last edited:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ Nope, you won't find it today:

Good evening. As previously announced, on 19 April, Coldplay will release a special 7-inch version of their new song, Midnight, for Record Store Day in the UK and Europe.

Unfortunately, we have just been alerted that - due to production issues and shipping times - the 7-inch will not now reach the US in time for Record Store Day.

We will update you with a new date for release in US stores as soon as we get one. Until then, our apologies to US fans for the delay.

Anchorman

link

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Has someone already ripped the song into mp3 and can share via PM? I want to hear the high quality version!

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
Felt it coming yesterday and indeed I was too sick to leave the house today. I'm really bummed. And no luck with the Cologne tickets either. :|

:bigcry:

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Picked my copy up from a record store in Bath today :)

Last copy @ around 10am.

Brunodm

MX in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Somebody from UK to help this poor brazilian? I'm looking for the Midnight 7" and We Sink 7" from CHVRCHES (exclusive to UK), and on the ebay the prices of this ones are simply ridiculous... Since now, thanks!

I have a friend in Manitoba, CA, and she didn't found a single copy from Midnight. She told me that in one store, the seller had many copies of Midnight, but he told her that the copies was with an error (I don't know which), and because this he wasn't selling them. She will be back there tomorrow to trying to purchase one. Anyone heard about this?