Midnight Release on iTunes?

johnpham2014

John Pham
Coldplayer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but have iTunes just let people download 'Midnight' officially as a track?

MC01Coldplay

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
No.The only official way to listen to Midnight is on YouTube.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
The track time being there suggests that they will probably make it available as a download before the May 19 release though

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^You're a couple of hours behind, maybe it will become available at...I don't know.....Midnight? ;)

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
^ Haha i see what you did there. And it would make sense...all of the songs have dropped on Mondays...

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^Just wait it out, I'm betting it will be there soon, it's 1:40AM in the U.K right now.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I pre-ordered the album on iTunes, does it automatically start downloading since I've pre-ordered it?

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^I've never preordered an album via iTunes before, so I can't tell you :/

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
See the other thread on the Midnight sub forum, an official remix has been released. The album version Midnight won't download for me as I pre-ordered the album but i'm guessing they will fix that!

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
I pre-ordered the album on iTunes, does it automatically start downloading since I've pre-ordered it?
Depends on the release date. Take Coldplay as an example, if they will be releasing their album on May 19th, even though you preordered today, you have to wait until its day to listen to the whole album. Don't worry, your money would not be going somewhere else :lol: :p

I have bought albums a few times on iTunes, even preordered (one time was MX), and it worked for me. So worth to try!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Midnight is #9 on UK ITunes already!!! :stunned: This includes the remix downloads, people who pre-ordered Ghost Stories will have the album version Midnight in their download lists now :) US will come later :p

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
#1 in Columbia too. I wanna move to South America, they have a better music taste lol :)

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
number 1 in Turkey!! wow!

i preordered GS weeks ago, I downloaded Magic, But I can't download Midnight now :s :S