ūüõí SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION ūüõí

Forums

1. Coldplaying.com

1. Announcements

Latest Coldplaying.com announcements

Come on in and introduce yourself. Old members... say hello!

Post your site problems, questions, comments and cries for help here. Please post Coldplay related threads elsewhere!

1. Coldplay

Coldplay news, stories, articles etc

Music of the Spheres? FFTF 2024? What does it all mean? All the news and speculation on Coldplay's rumoured ninth studio album!

Have you seen or going to see Coldplay in concert? Includes the latest shows, setlists, videos, pictures and tweets live from the venues

Need tabs or just need help? Don't "fret", ask here!

The one stop place for Live Concert Downloads, Music Videos, Documentaries, Unreleased songs and more!

1. How We See The World

News, sport, film, TV, tech, online and everything else in the world!

Off topic chat - Wipe your shoes on the way in, close the door on your way out!

...that isn't Coldplay, believe it or not...

• There are two Coldplay songs that had a strong emotional connection to. When I was being courted by my boyfriend at the time (now husband), Coldplay just released their "A Head Full of Dreams" album. He tolerates my appeal to Coldplay and their music however he was much more into the¬†power-metal genre;¬†Anyway the one track that resonated with him was "Amazing Day". Earlier on when we first first dated we gazed at the stars while laying top of his front car hood. I think back to that. In 2016, I took him to his first Coldplay concert and the only song he danced with me was, "Amazing Day" so I was extraordinarily delighted that it was on the set-list. The second song is more of a given because it marked an important milestone in my life and that was that we as a couple choose, "Reign Of Love" was my walk down the Isle song and it was quite touching.. it wasn't the album version or anything official, the local pianist hired for weddings played the song as well as sang it vocally which I found to be very unexpected because it wasn't really discussed in the¬†planning stages. I'm truly grateful the church honored our request because they did pull us aside long before our wedding ceremony date and inform us they don't typically allow non-christian music in their chambers.¬† If your curious I don't have any video of it the video package our wedding photographer offered was too expensive¬† so we only have photographs however I'll try to keep that memory alive in my heart. I enjoy watching the `Cinematic Pop` YouTube channel cover of it, "Reign¬†of Love",¬† every time on our anniversary.
    • Before I began if I have this thread or topic in the wrong area I apologize however I felt this was better placed in the Coldplay area over the other artists/ musical section. On Amazon Prime Video there is a documentary series that just launched this year (2020) called "Ghost Town History with Ken and Brenda Gallacher"; Was watching Season 1, Episode 1 time-stamp¬†[]13:31->14:42[] ...a song starts. While I'm engaged in the visuals I realize I recognize the¬†tune. The composer I believe did make a few tweaks however I found it to be eerily similar to Coldplay's "Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground". Just wanted to share because I found it as a¬†fun sorta Easter-egg as a Coldplay fan. ¬† ¬†
    • Bigger Stronger vs All Your Friends
    • Ok get this..... There is a planetary alignment on December 21st. Could we see a teaser of MOTS¬†that day???? Come and buy your tickets to the hype train!!!
    • Bigger Stronger vs No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Members

√ó
√ó