Movie night!!!

wanderwonder

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aw man, I have been wanting to see this particular movie but I couldnt recall a thing right now. It will be released this November I think. The man who plays Les Miserables and The Theory of Everything. Ugh who is it lol.

Anyways, the movie I'm wanting to see is about this man where his wife is a painter, and she asks him to be the model for the painting. And then he wears a dress that makes him feeling like he's a woman. It was back in 1920s in Denmark and this man decided to be the first well-known transgender. The whole point of the story is interesting. But the whole point of what I'm actually interested in is the man who plays that movie. Like dayum he's hawt.
EDDIE REDMAYNE! :D :D :D

The movie is The Danish Girl. I'm looking forward to it too. He makes a prettier and more graceful girl than I am LOL. The reviews I've read so far aren't promising but I'm sure his acting is A++!

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
EDDIE REDMAYNE! :D :D :D

The movie is The Danish Girl. I'm looking forward to it too. He makes a prettier and more graceful girl than I am LOL. The reviews I've read so far aren't promising but I'm sure his acting is A++!
OH YES THATS HIM LOLZ

Thanks for pointing that!

Omg I literally really really wanna see that movie so badly. I'm pretty sure he is gonna get an award again next year or anytime soon, the earlier the better. He totally deserves it.

wanderwonder

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OH YES THATS HIM LOLZ

Thanks for pointing that!

Omg I literally really really wanna see that movie so badly. I'm pretty sure he is gonna get an award again next year or anytime soon, the earlier the better. He totally deserves it.
HE IS SUCH A TERRIFIC ACTOR I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. He deserves all the awards. He seems like such a nice guy too.

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
HE IS SUCH A TERRIFIC ACTOR I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. He deserves all the awards. He seems like such a nice guy too.
He's like

The second Chris Martin.

Wait, he's not.

He's just.....

Urgh. Perv.

Pervfection.

Jack Bauer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The Martian
Steve Jobs
Experimenter