My day sucked but how was urs?

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
my ass got grabbed twice and kneed and so now im sore as hell....and beleive me hell is sore!.....how was urs?

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[scroll..the sun will come out tommorow...bet your bottom dollar that tommorow theyll be sun...just thinking about tomorow peals away the cobwebs and the sorrow ...till theres none! tommorow tommorow ill love ya tommorow ur only a day away......didnt make me feel better but hope it does you![/scroll]

:D :D :D xoxoxoxo Amandaxoxoxoxo

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[scroll:5b01835dd0]..the sun will come out tommorow...bet your bottom dollar that tommorow theyll be sun...just thinking about tomorow peals away the cobwebs and the sorrow ...till theres none! tommorow tommorow ill love ya tommorow ur only a day away......didnt make me feel better but hope it does you![/scroll:5b01835dd0]

:D :D :D xoxoxoxo Amandaxoxoxoxo

Dania

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I had a fun day it took me ages to steal the rollerblades off my younger sister but I managed it in the end hehe

Dania

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
roler blades my younger sis was on them and she wouldn't let me have a go so I grabbed them off her and I had loads of fun and watchin her cry but I will make it up to her I will take her to macdonalds tomorrow :D

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
haha omg lol ur 19! lol j/k......poor girl.....older sis's can be sooooooo evil...lol hey she gets mcdonalds......tell her to shut the fuck up...lol ;)

brkwall33

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I had a huge math test then I had to do LOTS of paperwork for my grandma's business then her transmission went out while we were in the car. I about wet my pants!! Now I just want to go and goto sleep :oops:

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
wellllll i got a 64 on my math test! i was soooo pissed and that was the same period that i got my ass grabbed and kneed.....oh the horror of 5th block

brkwall33

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
But something good did happen I found out that my cat is ok I thought she might have eye cancer but its just an infection :-D

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oh yay! i couldnt find my dog like 2 minutes ago and i was like omg where is she and than she was sleeping under my mum and dad's bed...:::bless my gummy bear::::

Hicksy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well today is FAR to nice to be stuck at work but that is where i am so :cry:

Naughtyfig

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well I'm enjoying some beautiful weather..80 dgrees out...woohoo and I'm skipping my afternoon classes so I can go home and sun bathe...

God

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i sunbathed amongst the flowers all day and read books, its was quite lovely