Mylo Xyloto 320kbps torrent (NO LINKS)

Teco

Open up your ayes
Coldplayer
Its my belief that one should always opt for lossless over anything. Then you can decide what to compress it to, and you will always have a direct copy of how the song was mixed and intended for posterity, or at least until you buy those kick ass headphones and sound processing equipment :D

Yes! It should really be like that.

The curious: when I plug my headphones to the laptop the sound comes ok but very low.

When I plug it in my LG Android phone I have a louder music and I can choose even the most appropriate equalizer to the kind of song I'm hearing.

So I think we live in a technological era that doesn't discriminates the gadgets anymore, doesn't matter if it's a notebook or a tiny thin phone, the intended and achieved quality may be the same whatever the equipment is. (I just think... :p)

coldpatrix

I Ran Away rules
Coldplayer
How did you manage to have the FLAC files?

Please send me a PM with the link!

trillian

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes! It should really be like that.

The curious: when I plug my headphones to the laptop the sound comes ok but very low.

When I plug it in my LG Android phone I have a louder music and I can choose even the most appropriate equalizer to the kind of song I'm hearing.

So I think we live in a technological era that doesn't discriminates the gadgets anymore, doesn't matter if it's a notebook or a tiny thin phone, the intended and achieved quality may be the same whatever the equipment is. (I just think... :p)
I couldn't agree more! Most Android phones I've had have a DSP setting app, or something in the music app to allow you to change those things. Motorola's have SRS built in, which is just awesome. You can get the iTunes plugin that does the same (I believe its called iWOW by SRSLabs). As to why its louder, I can only think that it might be because the phone boosts the volume due, in part, to the audio processing unit, or because it does it software-wise in order to boost the incoming call volume to an audible level (phones I've used are notorious for making me put the in-call volume all the way up to even hear anything. The volume boost may be the phone not knowing that you're playing music and it can't recognize the difference. Just a thought, but it sounds plausible to me. Especially since your computer wouldn't have the need.

In fact, I experience the same thing. My iPhone goes to half volume (8 or 9/16 of the total) to listen to most things comfortably, but anything above the second out of sixteen notches on my MacBook and I'd be deaf in a few minutes!

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Hurts Like Heaven, ETIAW and Up In Flames are shorter (02:14/02:07/02:38 instead of 04:02/04:00/03:13) :confused:

bdevil89

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Same here - doh! how'd that happen with shortened tracks

foxeh

What's your Politik?
Coldplayer
You guys need a serial if you have "Flac to mp3" otherwise you're Songs are cut.
I had the same Problem but it's not hard to find one.
I dont know if i can post a Serial here.

Bonus_mosher

THE BUCKLANNND
Coldplayer
I use utorrent all the time, can somebody send the link on please?
it would be much appreciated :)

EDIT: nvm found it on new releases.

Teco

Open up your ayes
Coldplayer
Well, I'll keep seeding this in respect to those who are actually downloading.

But there's no reason why download this version since the iTunes japanese version is out there.

The torrent link (again, no rule violation with this!): http://tinyurl.com/MXJapanTor

EDIT: I download this last link in 3.5 minutes. Really.

isaaco89

Crazy Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How much can we trust the FLAC version? Is it the final version?