NEDERLAND of BELGÏE (The Netherlands or Belgium)

Aad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, it's pretty normal these days that the new albums get released on friday instead of the monday afterwards....because of leak-problems on the internet
the same happened with Eminem's new album (not that anyone should want that)...and u2's new album

eline.

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
.sally. said:
Jan said:
Het nieuwe album?
If you're talkin about buying the new album... I've already found it in a music store in Amsterdam om friday. And they even gave me the speed of sound single for free.
Wow :D So you cán understand Dutch? :p

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
eline. said:
.sally. said:
Jan said:
Het nieuwe album?
If you're talkin about buying the new album... I've already found it in a music store in Amsterdam om friday. And they even gave me the speed of sound single for free.
Wow :D So you cán understand Dutch? :p
Some Dutch. :D At least some Dutchman learnt me how to pronounce Dutch words.

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aad said:
Yeah, it's pretty normal these days that the new albums get released on friday instead of the monday afterwards....because of leak-problems on the internet
the same happened with Eminem's new album (not that anyone should want that)...and u2's new album
The sores receive the CD's on friday, but their not allowed to sell them. But some do it anyway.

Aad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah, but I think that's legal....preventing the people from downloading it during those 3 extra days

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aad said:
ok...so, show me some :lol:
He told me that ij is like the German ei, but if you have ei, it's pronounced speperately.v And ui is like au in German.

Aad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
haha.... :lol:

ok, I only understood a small part of that...
When you say: ei you're saying: egg (in english)

But I see what you mean, ij=ei in the netherlands..

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aad said:
yeah, but I think that's legal....preventing the people from downloading it during those 3 extra days
I was trying to persuade someone who works in a shop to sell me a new CD before the release date once, but she didn't coz she was affraid to get punished. But I saw her reading the booklet of the CD. So I thought I have to ask her...

Aad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
.sally. said:
Aad said:
I was trying to persuade someone who works in a shop to sell me a new CD before the release date once, but she didn't coz she was affraid to get punished. But I saw her reading the booklet of the CD. So I thought I have to ask her...
Indeed, when they (the record company) find out that you've sold a CD before the release date, without prior notification, you can get a fine of at least 10000 euro's

eline.

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
.sally. said:
eline. said:
Is ui like au? isn't au like au?
Yep. And g and ch are the same in Dutch I think.
it ain't easy.. :p
ah well, if I'm in germany and I'm saying something with a horrible dutch accent, I don't care, as long as they can understand me :)

Aad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
that's true...and most times...they can!

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, but a Dutch accent isn't that bad in German, because Dutch and German sounds similar. many people in Holland can speak German very well.

I don't know why they leran gErman. I always thought they wouldn't want to learn German coz they hate the Germans. :/

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aad said:
.sally. said:
Aad said:
Indeed, when they (the record company) find out that you've sold a CD before the release date, without prior notification, you can get a fine of at least 10000 euro's
I wouldn't have told anyone. :D

eline.

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
.sally. said:
Yeah, but a Dutch accent isn't that bad in German, because Dutch and German sounds similar. many people in Holland can speak German very well.

I don't know why they leran gErman. I always thought they wouldn't want to learn German coz they hate the Germans. :/
Do they hate the germans? I don't hate the germans :)

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
eline. said:
.sally. said:

Do they hate the germans? I don't hate the germans :)
Don't they? I always thought. Mabye that's just in football?