Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

New Team Member (November)

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
We have a new addition to the Coldplaying team - Jc90

He's been very helpful and active around here lately. Leave your congratz to him below :)

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Well done! You will be a great addition to the team!

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
I already thoughy he was part of the team....shows how much he does around here to help everyone haha. Congrats!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
heyyY :charming:

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks all.

I was actually afraid my strong opinions would deter me from ever joining this team. I think i've actually got one infraction to my name, and plenty more close-to-infractions I bet! I'm over the moon to be joining the team of a forum which i've been on for over 10 years. In that time, i've always wondered what it would be like to be part of the behind the scenes, but never knew how I'd go about even asking. A few days ago I was talking to Gai about suggestions in the MM subforum and my chance came and I asked him if they ever needed help there. The initial answer was that they weren't looking right now, but fast forward to this morning when Marc gave me the message that he'd like to add me to the team.

Clearly I love this band, I love this forum and i'm so appreciative of those who run it. Whether I was put on this team officially or not, I think I would still be doing what I do for the forum and posting info, and sharing media. So to put my name on the roster like that was huge for me. Thanks again to Marc and the warm reception from my new team and fellow posters.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Congrats! Suprised you weren't on the team already.

Edit: and does this make you the first Canadian Coldplayer on the team? :D

gentleparachute

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Congrats jc90! Good to see someone who's been around awhile and actively contributing for all our benefit get some recognition and joining the team here. You truly deserve it jc90! :D

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Congrats jc90! Good to see someone who's been around awhile and actively contributing for all our benefit get some recognition and joining the team here. You truly deserve it jc90! :D
Yeah, now i've lost my >10 years coloured name badge and got this purple team member one!

gai

Staff member
woohoo! welcome jc! glad we had room for you :)

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Congrats! Well deserved!

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Congrats! Suprised you weren't on the team already.

Edit: and does this make you the first Canadian Coldplayer on the team? :D
holy shit you may be right!

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Congrats jc!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk