Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Next singles

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
Which ones do you think will be picked? I bet that Ink and True Love. Or at least one of them. Ink would be very cool for a summer/autumn release!

aprilshack

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Will there be any more videos or singles since there isn't going to be a tour?

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Will there be any more videos or singles since there isn't going to be a tour?
Yeah, singles would be more prevalent if anything and the band may spend more time making each one because of less touring dates.

Its a tough call, your right about an end of summer/autumn release and Ink would suit it well but I think True Love is a cert to be a single and I think it will be released first.

aprilshack

Coldplayer
Yeah, singles would be more prevalent if anything and the band may spend more time making each one because of less touring dates.

Its a tough call, your right about an end of summer/autumn release and Ink would suit it well but I think True Love is a cert to be a single and I think it will be released first.
Anyone know if they have already made a video for ASFOS yet? Wonder why there is going to be an ep in six months with no tour too?

CharlieBrown

Leave a light on....
Coldplayer
Anyone know if they have already made a video for ASFOS yet? Wonder why there is going to be an ep in six months with no tour too?
I have a prediction that the live video for A Sky Full of Stars might become the official video for it, a la Lost! at the Chicago United Center.

But if they do release another single it has to be Ink. It's so catchy and that song could easily lend itself to a good video if they decide to make one.

lexyloto

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Mila Furstová said she made 3 covers for singles, so there's probably only one more single. Ink, maybe?

K

kmm1482

I honestly don't know if there will be more singles after Sky full of Stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blakexy1125

Coldplayer
Only other single I could see would be AIMH or Ink. Most likely ink. But I think the ghost stories Era isn't going to last long.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Ink is probably gonna be the next one. Not many other possibilities, except true love.

aprilshack

Coldplayer
I'd be happy with ink as a single after asfos.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
^Definitely possible! But I think it will just be:
1. Magic
2. Midnight (PROMO)
3. A Sky Full of Stars
4. Ink

bdevil89

Coldplayer
I don't think they are going to release any more singles in full force like they did with Magic and ASFOS... they are not going to tour the album extensively. At most, I see one more being just released to radio - Possibly True Love (as they did keep it in the TV Broadcast special) Unless, they've commissioned Mila to make more single artwork... then we'll have to see.

MosesTheMarshmallow

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I don't think they are going to release any more singles in full force like they did with Magic and ASFOS... they are not going to tour the album extensively. At most, I see one more being just released to radio - Possibly True Love (as they did keep it in the TV Broadcast special) Unless, they've commissioned Mila to make more single artwork... then we'll have to see.
This.

That said, I could see, and kind of hope, that Another's Arms becomes a single as well. I like it a lot more than Ink.

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
I started thinking that maybe there will not be any other single. In my opinion True Love should be the last one.