NRJ Music Awards (17th Jan) - Cannes / Chris Martin performs solo 'LiTii'

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
YAY FOR CURLS! BOO FOR BEARD!

anyway, ok, i just got here from not visiting allll day, and i'm a bit confused. i'm in the process of downloading the audio and video, and i don't have time to look back and read this whole thread, but did chris perform lost? or LITii? :uhoh:

Makayla

Don't Panic
Coldplayer

anyway, ok, i just got here from not visiting allll day, and i'm a bit confused. i'm in the process of downloading the audio and video, and i don't have time to look back and read this whole thread, but did chris perform lost? or LITii? :uhoh:
LITii

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
Haha, I noticed it too :lol: he was stepping from side to side, looking a bit awkward, and the lost look he gave when they said his name for something :blush: tré cute.
Ahhh, I know! It was the cutest thing ever!

Anchorman tricked us, he played LIT2 instead (not that I'm complaining)!

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
oooh awesome!

i do hope he shaves the beard before they go back on the road, though :p. i just prefer clean shaven. but the hair looks beaaaaautiful....i hope he keeps that for a long time.

katienz

Lost soul
Coldplayer
:cry::cry:say what:cry::cry:
Pas grave... On doit laver l'affront des MTV European Music awards: Brit qui gagne face à nos boys...PLUS JAMAIS CA XDD On va pas laisser les Pussycat dolls gagner quand même!!! :D

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
awww, i'm listening to the MP3 now...his voice is a bit off, but how wonderful and pretty this is! :nice:

i think that might be the first time i've ever really noticed chris play a very wrong note, though :lol:

aww, coldplay really know how to cheer me up :D

Prospekt.

somewheretheyfoxtrotmadly
Coldplayer
Lol I love how in that acceptance speech video.

All the French celebrities in the audience or whoever they are.

Are smiling... but like whispering to each other. Sounds like they're saying what a goofball he is. Or how pathetic his French is?

Or maybe they're saying it's impressive. :p Doesn't look like it though.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Probably how amusingly broken his French is :lol: I think he said that he thanks all of his heart instead of all of his listeners or something...? The subtitles on the dailymotion video make it seem that way anyway :lol: a very sweet attempt at it in any case

Prospekt.

somewheretheyfoxtrotmadly
Coldplayer
Lol.. mostly likely. It looks like they are having a laugh at his expense.

I wish I could actually speak French so I could do the same. :p

marie/pims

Reign of Love
Coldplayer
he is the freaking hot with the beard :D:D I love it!!!!!
Apparently the others are sitting on the beach eating ice cream...maybe Guy needs some help with his ice cream...or towel...or anything.

LittleMissMessy

White Shadows ;)
Coldplayer
*saves to computer* :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: I like this look, it's very X&Y! I'm so glad that he didn't show up with a completely shaved head again :p
EXACTLY!!!
My talks!
Just the way I prefer him best :)
Hair not too short and not to long :)
Still long enough to run the fingers through :wink3:

Ah well ... wishful thinking here :laugh3: :embarassed:

LittleMissMessy

White Shadows ;)
Coldplayer
awww, i'm listening to the MP3 now...his voice is a bit off, but how wonderful and pretty this is! :nice:

i think that might be the first time i've ever really noticed chris play a very wrong note, though :lol:

aww, coldplay really know how to cheer me up :D
Wait until you've seen the video!!

Well, you probably already have by now, given that I was asleep when you posted this ;)

You either haven't seen the video yet and therefore didn't comment on it until now or you simply fainted at the sight of Chris :laugh3:

Isn't the quality just amazing??? :stunned:

I just can't get enough watching it ... :smug:

Open-Politik

Babe Im Gonna Leave You
Coldplayer
I like his clean shave, but its good he changed his appearence a bit, makes it seem fresh. I like his short hair:)

a-chan

Rhythm section rules!
Coldplayer
Lol.. mostly likely. It looks like they are having a laugh at his expense.
I don't think so (I know, I'm not the most objectiv person in that case here but...) I think they're surprised and a little impressed to see such a great artist making the effort to speak the language and manage to do it so well, despite what Chris says (the rusty car XD). It's cute and so 'down to earth', so yes, when you hear him speak french, you smile stupidily...I did the same in front of my TV :D

LittleMissMessy

White Shadows ;)
Coldplayer
I don't think so (I know, I'm not the most objectiv person in that case here but...) I think they're surprised and a little impressed to see such a great artist making the effort to speak the language and manage to do it so well, despite what Chris says (the rusty car XD). It's cute and so 'down to earth', so yes, when you hear him speak french, you smile stupidily...I did the same in front of my TV :D
Exactly my thought!

Especially because he didn't use a cheat sheet to simply read it off from there.

:)

He's very multilingual :shocked2:

strawberryswinger

Writing
Coldplayer
oooooh amazing version!

hell yeah! i love the 'oooohh's in the instrumental part
and i forgive his messing ups :cool::D

Lore's MP3 quality is amazing :dance:

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
I've got some screenshots coming for the gallery, about 900 of them :)