NRJ Music Awards (17th Jan) - Cannes / Chris Martin performs solo 'LiTii'

nicodjamel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Have you notice that during his speech, when he was touching his beard, there is something written inside his right hand?

jfc

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think chris is so carefree in what he does. I mean the fact that he's so confident in these types of situations is great. He fits the role of lead singer perfectly and he's certainly enhanced the profile of coldplay massively. Anyway he needs to get rid of that beard!

racrow

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Have you notice that during his speech, when he was touching his beard, there is something written inside his right hand?
yeah i noticed that! doesn't it say gwyneth, well thats what someone else in this thread thinks

nothingtoseehere

Meh.
Coldplayer
I think the perfomance was great, but still he could have done a better job. The piano was off quite a few times ... maybe Lost? would have been better. Anyway, his hair has just the right length now. I hope he won't shave it off again.
And sometimes he looked really uncomfortable, I think he feels safer with his boys. ;)
Ech... I think the performance was...weird...
What was with the piano playing? It just seemed like he was still practicing the whole performance...

Nevermind... His acceptance speech was awesomely cute, so it's all good. :laugh3:

Recycled Revenge

Unknown Old Painter
Coldplayer
Jesus, that was a fucking awful performance of LiTii, I bet Chris is kicking himself for that one.