O (part 2)

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Anyone has listened to O? What is the song about? I heard is about Chris's personal life.

K

kmm1482

Great great set list!!! Clocks, Dont Panic, Oceans, Viva, and Kingdom Come!?!?!? (Holy hell!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaes

LP6
Coldplayer
The setlist for the Baden-Baden show says that O (Part 2) was played as an outro tape:

I listened to the broadcast and the outro tape sounded just like the intro to Always In My Head, maybe it's actually a part of O?
Maybe "O (part 2)" is a short instrumental version of "O". Like LIT and LITii, but inversely.

Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //
Coldplayer
We haven't heard O (Part 2). We heard O (Fly On?) and the instrumental that comes after, which sounds like Always In My Head. I guess the confusion comes from the fact it's the second part of the song, O, but it's not O (Part 2).

Famous Old Painter

KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWICH
Coldplayer
The fact it's titled O (Reprise) is interesting, given O in itself is a reprise of Always In My Head.

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
The only thing we know about this since the interview is that Moses sing in this part and Apple in the main part.

Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //
Coldplayer
God, I cannot fucking wait for this now. The end of O is far too short. I was just thinking how disappointing its length was, then I remembered this

coldplayman232

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
God, I cannot fucking wait for this now. The end of O is far too short. I was just thinking how disappointing its length was, then I remembered this
The wait has just begun.. for new leaks on the bonus tracks!

Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in! :laugh3:

Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //
Coldplayer

I know. I also feel like this album is a song short, so really hoping Ghost Story slots in nicely. It will be interesting to hear why they left it off

Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //
Coldplayer

I know. I also feel like this album is a song short, so really hoping Ghost Story slots in nicely. It will be interesting to hear why they left it off

lennyrott2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Part 2 is going to be amazing!!!! It is so beautiful at the end, I was just waiting for it to go on forever, and it didn't. Plus there was guitar near the end! Ah!

ColdplayExperience

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really interested in seeing what "Part 2" is about now that I've heard "O".. I hope I am not setting my expectations too high as "O" may be their best piece in my opinion..

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
I'm really in love with this. The reprise is so fucking cool! And this is a rare song, since it's a Coldception (a song, Moses, singing within a song). He sings so lovely... I just can't. O (Reprise) > O.

Nature

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i like this, would be great if it was 3minutes, this too short.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:heart:

These bonus tracks are something else.

rafaelchampion

Stare at me.
Coldplayer
Wonderful versions. Both. Think I just have a crush on how Apple's voice sound angelical.