Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oceans Music Video

Blakexy1125

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Enjoy.

[video=youtube;i6nvhpdOlWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6nvhpdOlWk[/video]

nancyk58

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Nice, but does this mean that there will be no video for A Sky Full of Stars?

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
In my mind, this is almost as good as an official video, so simple, I really love this version :)

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Does anyone else also think that this video "live" version is way better than the studio version??? The strumming pattern in the video is way more folky and less clangy, and the synths and drumpad come in a lot softer and more moving. This music just feels more raw! Almost considering making a rip and replacing it in my mp3 album, but I am afraid it will screw up the whole transition into ASFOS.

Jaes

LP6
Coldplayer
Cannot see it. :\ I would like a download link.

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The alternate take is really something too! (You can buy it or get it by pre-ordering Live 2014 from today)

The intro, Jonny's effects and the glowing trees at the end, wow! Amazing :D

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
Does anyone else also think that this video "live" version is way better than the studio version??? The strumming pattern in the video is way more folky and less clangy, and the synths and drumpad come in a lot softer and more moving. This music just feels more raw! Almost considering making a rip and replacing it in my mp3 album, but I am afraid it will screw up the whole transition into ASFOS.
agree.

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Only just noticed, the Oceans pier has 'no jumping' written on the edges. Chris is such a rebel!