Official LP 10 Thread

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
That reworked X&Y album that Chris talked about doing...
I thought that too. Maybe the joke is on us and this thread is not actually that far-fetched :D
Then again, do you believe they'd really do that ? I doubt it. And Chris was like, I haven't told the band yet, so I bet it's just a random idea of his.

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
After listening to Snow Patrol's Reworked album for a couple of weeks, I wouldn't mind a Coldplay album like that after LP9. Maybe they could put new versions of some X&Y songs on that, along with some other old songs and a new track or two. Bring in Davide Rossi to work his magic with strings on songs like Square One and X&Y. Bring in Jacob Collier again for new versions of Fix You and Swallowed In the Sea. Do a version of Twisted Logic with a big brass section. :heart_eyes:

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I thought that too. Maybe the joke is on us and this thread is not actually that far-fetched :D
Then again, do you believe they'd really do that ? I doubt it. And Chris was like, I haven't told the band yet, so I bet it's just a random idea of his.
I’m not holding my breath!

But he did sound serious and not his usual joking manner so it’s hard to say. I hope by putting it out in the universe - and on radio where all the fans have heard it! - the band might consider it. Heh.

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
After listening to Snow Patrol's Reworked album for a couple of weeks, I wouldn't mind a Coldplay album like that after LP9. Maybe they could put new versions of some X&Y songs on that, along with some other old songs and a new track or two. Bring in Davide Rossi to work his magic with strings on songs like Square One and X&Y. Bring in Jacob Collier again for new versions of Fix You and Swallowed In the Sea. Do a version of Twisted Logic with a big brass section. :heart_eyes:
Yes!

I enjoyed SP’s reworked a lot (though I feel the original slower songs should have given a more edgier/rockier twist instead of being even more slower) so I wouldn’t hate the idea. Maybe officially release some of the b-sides which we haven’t heard yet.