Official remix single of Midnight (Giorgio Moroder remix) released!

dleonard

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You are correct about the last few seconds and the beginning only has about one or two seconds off of the music video,

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Midnight shows up as 'Purchased' under Ghost Stories now, but is nowhere else to be found on my phone. Uh-oh.

Really liking the remix, though. Never been a big fan of them with Coldplay. So this is a wonderful change!

EDIT: Aaaand Midnight finally showed up in my music collection! Immediately after I got the email from iTunes, nonetheless.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I'd love to hear it, too! Please send it to me :wacky:

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
After listening to this, I really want Jamie XX to remix this song...

Also, it's on youtube if anyone's interested.

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
Mmm I just liked the beginning until minute 2:51, some parts in the middle and a few seconds at the end. So that means, when I can hear Chris singing and when it sounds to Midnight. I'll have to wait and see if there's other remix.

chommy_16

the sun must set to rise
Coldplayer
It's not #1 in Thailand because it hasn't been released here yet. :veryangry2:

Love it on soundcloud. Anybody feels like PM me the file?

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Does anyone know why I can't download the Midnight if I preordered the album? It says I have to buy the song for $1.29
Because you haven't paid for the album yet. Pre order is merely reserving your copy. iTunes doesn't charge you for a pre order until it's actually released. If you pay for the Midnight download, itunes will deduct the $1.29 from the full price of the album when it is released.