Orphans (Official Video)

Out of 10, how would you rate the new Orphans music video?

• Ewwww 1/10

• Perfect 10/10!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Magic_2000

My heart beats at the beat of the drum
Coldplayer
So I found the full video of the garden perfomance of Oprhans which I could not find elsewhere (Coldplay's social media on shared a small clip of it):
Sounds really good in my opinion! And I gotta love that lovely little interaction at the end from Chris and Will.

Also here's the full BTS video of the mv. There's so many cut parts and choreography that they filmed! They really should release a director's cut of the video like some have said here.

Last edited:

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
So I found the full video of thegarden perfomance of Oprhans which I could not find elsewhere (Coldplay's social media on shared a small clip of it):
Sounds really good in my opinion! And I gotta love that lovely little interaction at the end from Chris and Will.

Also here's the full BTS video of the mv. There's so many cut parts and choreography that they filmed! They really should release a director's cut of the video like some have said here.
Wow, A, thank you so much, I will watch it IMMEDIATELY :grinning:

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
So I found the full video of the garden perfomance of Oprhans which I could not find elsewhere (Coldplay's social media on shared a small clip of it):

It's so raw and intimate sounding, maybe there are some little mistakes here and there, but that's why I like it!

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
View attachment 9488
Can anybody figure out what’s showing in that part of the video?
In this scene I always think maybe that's the place the band is performing live later this month (Jordan)
and Chris is pre-testing the sound ambience there.
[Edit:] Okay seems to be confirmed it was filmed somewhere in a building at Central Park in NYC.

Last edited:

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
At 3:15

WILL: ''I fucked up in the 2nd chorus''

CHRIS: ''Don't worry about that, I fucked up in everything''

I love them so much :joy:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

Great find, thanks !

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Ooo! Thanks for that bts video.

It’s been awhile since I watch the music video but the part where the boys are in their photo shoot costumes and singing are not in the final video?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Ooo! Thanks for that bts video.

It’s been awhile since I watch the music video but the part where the boys are in their photo shoot costumes and singing are not in the final video?
I think this is the part during the bridge where you can see their silhouettes.