Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
This Video is awesome!!

Plus I'm gonna have fun abusing my elephant emoto-con privlages!:laugh3::elephant:

coldplayhebe12

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
THIS MADE MY DAY...
ARRRGGG at the end I COULD NOT stop laughing... when all of the band was elephants :lol:

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
THIS MADE MY DAY...
ARRRGGG at the end I COULD NOT stop laughing... when all of the band was elephants :lol:
Totally, I was watching it in the library at school today and started laughing out loud. The ohter kids probally thought I totally was insane.:lol:

Maneki

HAHAHA.
Coldplayer
I actually liked it :nod:
Elephant costumes make everything better. :nod:

Comicforce

Elephant
Coldplayer
Best. Music. Video. Ever :laugh3: It made my day. :elephant: My son and I have been watching it over and over today, and just laughing.. Excellent.

MartinFan

One I Love
Coldplayer
I was laughing from the start to Awwwwwwwwwwwww at the end. I loved the Elephant nose sticking out getting peanuts, so cute!!!

nothingtoseehere

Meh.
Coldplayer
WHAT THE EFF?

:laugh4:

Ok, yeah, that was insanely cute. Love it. :heart:

So glad they binned the Hype Williams version. We may never see that one, but I just thought that was cheesy as heck, and I generally don't like Hype Williams' videos.

JillyBlue

Performer, Coldplay Choir
Coldplayer
If you had told me a few months ago that Coldplay would do a video dressed as elephants I would have told you that you were - well - nuts.

Simply the most adorable and fresh thing I've seen. Chalk another one up for my boys. Love it.

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
The video is so Coldplay. I am over the top happy that the "girl" video was scrapped and this one was released instead. It is much more original, as it has the quirky, touching, funny and personal feel of the band. And again, I find myself tearing up *why?*
Coldplay has a direct line to my heart strings....
This! I watched it twice today and I teared up both times.
Always had a weak spot for elephants on unicycles... :wtf:

:elephant: <-- love these as well --> :elephant:

Luis_Clocks

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
jaja its great jaja but... and the girl?

In fact, Roadie #42 said that a girl would be in the video, and he posted a photo of cHris playing piano in front of a green screen... Maybe an alternative video?

Sleep

Sleep Satisfy
Coldplayer
That was so good. One of my favorite music videos definitely. It makes me so fucking happy :D

ellendianelopo

Bucklander/:jonnyhug:
Coldplayer
^I agree with that! I felt happy watching it, it's so lovely! :nice: all the elephants in the world!!! :awesome: One of my favorites for sure!

Jack Bauer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey you know one of the lyrics from REMs new single is "i dreamed we were elephants"

aschall

Here Comes the Night Time
Coldplayer
favorite bit is when chris does the moon walk, and when he talks off the head for a second!:laugh3:

RIP King of Pop

aschall

Here Comes the Night Time
Coldplayer
jaja its great jaja but... and the girl?

In fact, Roadie #42 said that a girl would be in the video, and he posted a photo of cHris playing piano in front of a green screen... Maybe an alternative video?
that must be the scrapped one

kittybitty

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Love. Reminds me of the Anton Corbjin version of Viva la Vida, where he takes a quest and eventually reunites with the band members. Only now "he" is an elephant! Loved that Jonny is still wearing his hat, even as an elephant.