Philippines Mall of Asia Arena

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
I read somewhere on Facebook that Coldplay are expecting to perform here sometime towards the end of this year. Perhaps an Asian tour announcement is imminent.

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
This is so nearby! If I have got a chance then I might go! But I still hope Coldplay would go to Singapore at one point though

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
This is so nearby! If I have got a chance then I might go! But I still hope Coldplay would go to Singapore at one point though
Definitely, I don't think they've been to Singapore since VLV tour.

Revolverwin

Champion of the World
Coldplayer
I'm pretty excited though we haven't got any confirmation yet from the band. As a Filipino fan, I would like to see them play here in our country. Bring the AHFOD tour in Manila Coldplay!

reddevil07

Serving society by rockin
Coldplayer
Eagerly waiting for an Asia tour announcement like :rolleyes3::rolleyes2::rolleyes5:

CrisAngeles

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
And so it is confirmed. Mall of Asia "Concert Grounds" (2 blocks of open parking lots) on April 4. The amount is really more expensive (2x+) in comparison to the SG and KR counterparts. We are very much willing to pay just to see Coldplay but the venue really sucks. Just search for memes about the comparison of venues and prices between the 4 Asian venues, you will pity us.

Still, excited to see them but I will be very much welcoming the idea of a venue change before the concert.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I will be making the appropriate show threads as soon as I cab get an Asian 2017 sub forum created :)