Possible POC without Rihanna ?

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
Now I was thinking is there any way of extracting Chris' voice from the only POC performance (Rock am Ring) . Muting rihanna's voice on the original or accoustic .. and then throwing Chris' all over it ! Now , without meaning to be disrespectfull towards Rihanna, I'd love not to hear her on it.

Im not really familliar to audio software and all , but does anyone know if it can be done ? if so , I think I'll give it a try.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I tried and I came up with this:

*link removed by Moderator*

It's not that good though. I couldn't get Chris' vocals alone so you can clearly hear the two versions. Someone else can probably do better.

Coldplero

Coldplayer or Coldplero?
Coldplayer
I like the idea. And I may never understand why they've decided to stop playing like their first PoC performance in Rock am ring 2011, it was epic compared to the way they play the song now.
Anyway, link is dead as of today 30-09-2012
Permission Denied.

This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire.

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
I tried and I came up with this:

*link removed by Moderator*

It's not that good though. I couldn't get Chris' vocals alone so you can clearly hear the two versions. Someone else can probably do better.
Could you PM me the link ?

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
^ Please don't post download links outside of the Multimedia section, thanks in advance.