Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

S C

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone have that old pic of Guy and Mark as kids? In desperate need of a nice throwback to get through this break !

dieselbenz

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Not sure if this was previously posted but I've not seen it before, great photo of Guy and Nick Mason from April, with Nick's car and a new Ferrari. I have not been able to find this article or the video the IG poster mentions. I think it's probably the same one from when Jason Barlow posted a picture with himself, Guy and Nick very early in the year as Barlow writes for the Ferrari magazine. I have no idea where to get a print edition of this ... afaik you get it if you buy a Ferrari or pay quite a lot for just the magazine. Anyone been able to find it?

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTJPJ9AD4Qt/

Draco

Broken Hearts Make it Rain
Coldplayer
If Guy ever sings in Coldplay live recordings I want to hear it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I'm pretty sure someone on setlist.fm mixed up him and Jonny so I don't think he did at that concert...but there's always backing vocals

Draco

Broken Hearts Make it Rain
Coldplayer
Hmm. Well he sang in Apparatjik so that's good enough. One day it would be interesting if he pulled off a Will and sang a whole song on his own in Coldplay, live. I want to hear him without all that techno auto tuning

Thaarmin

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hmm. Well he sang in Apparatjik so that's good enough. One day it would be interesting if he pulled off a Will and sang a whole song on his own in Coldplay, live. I want to hear him without all that techno auto tuning
Yea lol. His voice can't be that bad

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
How hot Guy looks in Chris t-shirt?
OMG [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]