Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Ghoststories

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ I don't want to and at the same time want to watch it :freak:
Ok i'll describe it for you . Chris go out say "how are you doing" to the pap and then go with his car and his driver. And then Rih go with her car and her driver.

I think Alexa Chung is getting back with Alex Turner :bigcry:
What you ship chralexsa alexis or whatever this ship name is ?

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
tumblrtumblrtumbllrrrr:

those bloody happy fans lol :disappointed:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Second picture is photoshopped, she did it as a kind of joke I think. Look at the hair on her arm

eleanordc

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They were smoking cigarettes . But he may be smoking hot hahaha
Gotta say I'm surprised he was smoking. He takes such good care of himself and his voice...and I don't think the "clean" living was solely Gwyneth's influence. Maybe it was just a social smoke. Of course he's a grown man and can do as he pleases.

kcp

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Gotta say I'm surprised he was smoking. He takes such good care of himself and his voice...and I don't think the "clean" living was solely Gwyneth's influence. Maybe it was just a social smoke. Of course he's a grown man and can do as he pleases.
yeah probably social , G has said she has does social , but im confused about who you saw lol Im completely lost in this conversation lol

eleanordc

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah probably social , G has said she has does social , but im confused about who you saw lol Im completely lost in this conversation lol
Someone else posted that he and Rhi were seen together smoking. I was just responding to that. The other post is a few up in the thread.

kcp

Coldplayer
oh ok lol haha I was so lost lol Hes always been said not to do much of that stuff so i doubt its much of anything.. Thanks for clarifying though I could not figure out who everyone was talking about .. I must be slow !

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have some great ones from the show at UCLA last month. Front row center http://daverand.smugmug.com/Coldplay-concert-photos-2014/i-8MPsTR5/A
Vey nice photos. Thanks for sharing :)

I think this is a Voice contestant

link
Last night I met Chris Martin. One of the sole reasons I am a musician. We got to chat for over 20 minutes and I got to ask him questions I've always wanted to ask. I told him what an influence he has had on my life. Last night was one I won't ever forget. More photos to come :) #feelingblessed #thevoiceau

kcp

Coldplayer
so the whole smoking thing wasnt even about chris at all lol? wow that got carried away ! He looks fab as usual :) They should use his eyes to hypmotize ppl lol

eleanordc

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
so the whole smoking thing wasnt even about chris at all lol? wow that got carried away ! He looks fab as usual :) They should use his eyes to hypmotize ppl lol
LOL. Glad I misunderstood since it didn't seem like a "Chris Martin" thing to do.