Princess Of China Appreciation Thread.

MyVioletTechnicolor

MyVioletTechnicolor
Coldplayer
I see Princess gets a lot of hate, whether it be for its dodgy sound or for the inclusion of Rihanna.

But come on guys, its not THAT bad. I mean, Up In Flames is worse?

Yes, Rihanna is very mainstream but who cares? Her voice and Chris' match up perfectly!

Yes, the sound is like an overdone Every Teardrop, but who cares? At least Princess' lyrics make some sort of obvious sense, unlike my all time favourite song Violet Hill.

And, for anyone like me who doesn't mind a shot or 20 at the weekend, can we not be happy that Coldplay is FINALLY being played in clubs, via Princess of China? Its not all just thing Nicki Minaj rubbish you know....

(haters will hate).

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
I really love the arrangement actually and I don't understand the hate because it's just a normal Coldplay song with a bit more synths, an elctro beat and a talented singer.

Ronnie O Sullivan

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Anyone noticed that during the first performance at Rock im Park last year and today, they perform the song totally different ?

Now Will plays the electric drums while last year he sat behind the "real"drums...
Jonny now plays the guitar part while last year he was on the tack piano...

Harondor

Aiming my arrows
Coldplayer
I didn't notice that but I love the live version of this song, with Jonny's guitar, the drums, etc...