Princess of China New Single? -Confirmed-

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ THIS!
The live version from Rock im Park is still the best!!!!!!!!!
I would have loved to be there for that concert, because that really was a great version. Too bad we *still* have shit recordings of it, though.

a2iel

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
This is wonderful, they should release Mylo Xyloto Acoustic, the whole album but just acoustic versions of it! My heart would melt like ice cream in the summer.

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
This is wonderful, they should release Mylo Xyloto Acoustic, the whole album but just acoustic versions of it! My heart would melt like ice cream in the summer.
That's a pretty coulorful and sweet way to melt :nod:

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
Great version...has this unmistakable Coldplay pleasant sadness to it...
too right! just imagine what a masterpiece this album would have turned out to be if it wasn't so overproduced and at times pretentious.

never thought i would love PoC one day, but god the acoustic sounds incredible. i don't particularly like rihanna either but lets admit she does have the voice and on this quieter version with chris and his guitar...pretty darn good

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
Kinda weird, I just got on YouTube and it shows that ColdplayVEVO just uploaded (14 minutes ago) 'Coldplay - Princess of China (Acoustic) ft. Rihanna', however when I try to watch it I get a 'The uploader has not made this video available' error.

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
It's available now!-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hfy_uxvxZc&feature=g-u-u"]Coldplay - Princess of China (Acoustic) ft. Rihanna - YouTube[/ame]

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
It works for me!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hfy_uxvxZc[/ame]

edit: :lol: