Princess of China: Worst Coldplay song ever?

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
im pretty sure up in flames is worse than POC. but even a terrible song like POC from coldplay is better than a lot of the music out there today, which shows just how brilliant they are.

i actually dont think they made a single song their entire career i didnt consider great in some way. until MX that is

joseki

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ever heard The Hardest Part?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-kzYztyQ6k"]Left Right Left Right Left - Coldplay - The Hardest Part & Postcards From Far Away - YouTube[/ame]

How this can be worst than PoC? And I can't believe they put PoC in MX instead of Moving to Mars

RayTunes

Tune in!
Coldplayer
This song would have been a lot better without Rihanna. Not too fund of it, but Mylo Xyloto didn't impress me as much as the other albums with every song. I'm just hoping for the next alt rock masterpiece to be in stores.

Lisset

I'll be the polkadots tie
Coldplayer
in my opinion their worst song is paradise and next to that one princess of china :dozey:

whySoSerious

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You gotta be kidding me? PoC is a great song and Rihannas voice matches perfectly to Chris. Great lyrics great sound. What else do you expect from them? As long they're not starting to work with Justin Bieber or an other teenestar I'm happy.

And btw. imo UiF is the worst song.

But that's just my opinion.

buckinglory

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Okay this song other name would be hate. I understand tho because nobody would ever expect Coldplay to record song with Rihanna. Not the best but also not the worst in my opinion. If boys like it then I like it too :)

joseki

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You gotta be kidding me? PoC is a great song and Rihannas voice matches perfectly to Chris. Great lyrics great sound. What else do you expect from them? As long they're not starting to work with Justin Bieber or an other teenestar I'm happy.

And btw. imo UiF is the worst song.

But that's just my opinion.
Great lyrics? Half song is just "oooohhh ohohoho" and "'cause you realy hurt me"...

- Tapatalk 2 -

KKOPPI

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
PoC, Paradise and 1.36 ended up as the absolute Worst Coldplay songs ever, for me.

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
I still think Rihanna's voice fits well with the song and that the version they once played without her was a disaster...

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
I can point to you at least 5 Coldplay songs worse than Princess of China: High Speed, We Never Change, The Hardest Part, X&Y and What If

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
i'd prefer Kelly Clarkson..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrqmRzP33X8"]Kelly Clarkson - Princess of China in the Live Lounge - YouTube[/ame]
her voice fits pretty good actually :nod: