Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

first on last off
Coldplayer
Have a random thing you wanna say about Coldplay that doesn't fit anywhere else? :p

lol

I was reading the paper last week... and the headline for the top story in the sports section was called "A New Sunrise"... and i was thinking "hm, that reminds me of White Shadows"...

then I looked at the heading for the caption of the main picture and it was called "Ring of Fire"...

0_o

an_cat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
LMFAO wow that's pretty random!

The other day I was flashed back to this memory of me listening to 'Don't Panic' on a bus and realizing that I was in love with someone. That song's forever changed for me, and not necessarily for the better....:(

square_1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I went to see "Proof" in a cinema, and as the film began, i started to sing Proof and everybody told me to shut up :\ But I didn't :D

Marisa

A light lit upon a beach.
Coldplayer
Nice thread idea!

A guy living in my dorms plays trombone in the MSU marching band. And he wore a shirt that said "BONES" on it today. (Short for Trombones)

What do you think popped in my head?

Don't Panic....." Bones sinking like stones..... "

yellow_fever

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:lol:

this Easter weekend, my parents wanted to watch this movie called The Ten Commandments and then they called me over and said "hurry up, c'mon Moses is on tv!" and i ran to the tv, thinking it was Baby Moses Martin! :laugh4:

KM

Mega piranha
Coldplayer
^ :laugh4:

One day me and my sis were talking about Chris, probably like, "That's like Chris Martin." My bro said, "...Who?"

"Chris Martin, the singer from Coldplay."

"Oh, okay, because I was gonna say... I knew someone named Chris Martin back at the barracks." I was about to say "REALLY?!" :laugh4: but then I realized how flippin' common his name is. If I got excited at everyone named Chris Martin, I'd never get any sleep.

AND while reading the TV Guide, it said Coldplay's act on ACL was one of the top five acts in its 30 year history. Smug, am I? Yeah... a li'l... :laugh4:

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Im in my computer room at college and a guy just walked past in front of me wearing a green and brown stripey jumper basically identical to the one Jonny wears!!! lol Totally Random I know :embarassed: :laugh4:

bedofroses

Society's Fabric
Coldplayer
square_1 said:
I went to see "Proof" in a cinema, and as the film began, i started to sing Proof and everybody told me to shut up :\ But I didn't :D
haha :laugh4:

erm any thoughts...erm...nope!

fudge

WILLUVER
Coldplayer
at work i was talking to this woman called mrs berryman......guess what popped into my head?! lol

alyssa

first on last off
Coldplayer
there was this dude at six flags with a Coldplay shirt on--i wanted to yell "you freaking rock! coldplay rocks" to him... but that'd be just weird...

I always see people with Coldplay shirts at amusement parks :freak:

bedofroses

Society's Fabric
Coldplayer
oohhhh yes i know one now! my french teacher is called mrs martin ..guess what i thought of! :lol: and when someone mentioned her name i thought that were talking about chris so i was like quickly turning around like a shot! :laugh4:

julimp92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
every time my math teacher says x and y am like the land see rivers trees the stars ... hahaha :p

yellowbug

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
alyssa said:
there was this dude at six flags with a Coldplay shirt on--i wanted to yell "you freaking rock! coldplay rocks" to him... but that'd be just weird...

I always see people with Coldplay shirts at amusement parks :freak:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well today I realized that Chris is the most gorgeous man that ever lived (which isn't really random cause I've known this all along, lol). I was watching the Clocks video and almost soiled myself during the "and nothing else compares" part. :stunned: Umm...yeah...*goes back to watch the video again*

bedofroses

Society's Fabric
Coldplayer
yellowbug said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well today I realized that Chris is the most gorgeous man that ever lived (which isn't really random cause I've known this all along, lol). I was watching the Clocks video and almost soiled myself during the "and nothing else compares" part. :stunned: Umm...yeah...*goes back to watch the video again*

that bit of the song....perfectimo!!!

julimp92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
last night i was watching csi and one one the guys said but it was harmless and then i started signin and then mi sis give me the look

__therese

Make me obscene.
Coldplayer
I was watching The OC a couple of days ago and in the end a song started but it didn't sound to fun to me so I started singing Yellow cause it was stuck in my mind and turns out, it was a cover of Yellow that was being played.. Scared the crap out of me..

frostbitepanda

Grrr...
Coldplayer
SOmeone from ACROSS THE ROOM in my science class said "Nobody knows" and I started singing "Where do we go nobody knows..."

I NEED HELP

-CoLdPlAy-RoX-

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is my kinda sickness!! :D

In church (i shud av realli bn payin attention), bt the minister was tlkn bout how we shud b good to our world because...wait for it...this is wat he sed....we live in a beautiful world!! i couldnt help but sing...softly mind u, very softly, yeah we do!! :D