Random Coldplay thoughts...

Odetoantiperspirant

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Very random, but seems fitting with the theme - Anyone else think that the start of Rainy Day sounds like something from Super Mario? [emoji23]

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I had a dream the other night in which I was invited to Gwyneth Paltrow's wedding reception. I had to leave right after school, though, and I didn't have time to change clothes. But that morning, I forgot I was going to her wedding reception, and I put on my Coldplay shirt. Once I got to school, I remembered the wedding, and I was like "No I can't wear a Coldplay shirt to Gwyneth's wedding reception; that's so petty!" So I had to put on a hoodie, and I was way underdressed when I got to the reception.

Tom Cohen

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Weren't there 42 songs from the X&Y era that they threw out?
No.

It's from 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' that 42 is the answer for ultimate question of life, universe and everything
This's the reason they called this song 42

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I was in the car with my friend earlier and we decided to listen to a random college radio station and they were playing Life in Technicolor ii! It was so weird especially since I've been really into that song recently

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I usually try to throw at least one Coldplay reference into every paper I write. I put a big reference in this paper haha!

And I also used the words "such a rush" in this essay!

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Instant A+ from me

BiggerStronger

Believe in love
Coldplayer
Had this amazing vision the other day. Imagine it's the very last show of the tour in Argentina, Up&Up just finished and the band takes their final bows. But then, Chris heads back to his piano and the rest of the band take their spots. The crowd quiets down, and suddenly they play this:

And there's a huge fireworks show when the song picks up. I think it would be an awesome and emotional way to end the era, especially with Chris singing "In the end there's only us, oh my friend there's only love". It kind of "completes the circle" and sums up the whole journey of the band from Parachutes to now. Just a crazy vision I had, but it gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
^That would be cool! But it won't be the case for sure[emoji20]. I love that Guy seems unexpectedly excited in 02:12 [emoji2]

EDIT: You changed the video from Glasto 2011 to LIVE 2003 so the Guy part doesn't make sense

Last edited:

Tom Cohen

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Had this amazing vision the other day. Imagine it's the very last show of the tour in Argentina, Up&Up just finished and the band takes their final bows. But then, Chris heads back to his piano and the rest of the band take their spots. The crowd quiets down, and suddenly they play this:

And there's a huge fireworks show when the song picks up. I think it would be an awesome and emotional way to end the era, especially with Chris singing "In the end there's only us, oh my friend there's only love". It kind of "completes the circle" and sums up the whole journey of the band from Parachutes to now. Just a crazy vision I had, but it gives me goosebumps thinking about it.
I wish that they playing this again, and everything's not lost too