Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Somebody on Twitter tweeted that all members were seen, even Phil!!! =D
Sounds great, I just hope it's them getting together to record a new Coldplay album and not something related to Los Unidades. I really hope there is a new Coldplay album coming in 2020 !

Gideon_Mx

What If This Is All The Love You Ever Get?
Coldplayer
Sounds great, I just hope it's them getting together to record a new Coldplay album and not something related to Los Unidades. I really hope there is a new Coldplay album coming in 2020 !
I know, I know, me too!

FrankSchepers

Student filmmaker & Huge Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
If their piano was right, they've already had two sessions in January and May.

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
So I'm going to see Muse tonight, but this hasn't just sparked an increase in me listening to Muse but even more so listening to Coldplay. Probably wearing my Coldplay hat tonight :)

Xx42RainyDaysxX

Introverted pluviophile
Coldplayer

Hi, this is a random thread, so here:
THIS IS MY CAT AND HIS NAME IS CHRIS.

He absolutely loves Coldplay, he's 4 months old so I welcome him to the Coldplay fandom :yum

He sleeps through all the songs, and so you think he's asleep and he won't mind if you put on a different song of a different artist and then he either storms off the house or screams at you. He also likes the Coldplay pictures on my projects. And that's why he has the name Chris aswell!

(By "likes" I mean he likes tapping on. the boys' faces on the pictures, while also purring often. And the reason he likes the music is because he basically grew up with Coldplay because of me blasting them on my speakers all day.)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
View attachment 9049

Hi, this is a random thread, so here:
THIS IS MY CAT AND HIS NAME IS CHRIS.

He absolutely loves Coldplay, he's 4 months old so I welcome him to the Coldplay fandom :yum

He sleeps through all the songs, and so you think he's asleep and he won't mind if you put on a different song of a different artist and then he either storms off the house or screams at you. He also likes the Coldplay pictures on my projects. And that's why he has the name Chris aswell!

(By "likes" I mean he likes tapping on. the boys' faces on the pictures, while also purring often. And the reason he likes the music is because he basically grew up with Coldplay because of me blasting them on my speakers all day.)
He looks more like AROBTTH/X&Y Era Guy though to be honest :p

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Had this thought a week or so ago:

You remember when Atlas came out and the band posted the lyrics here?
Notice at the very bottom there was a little ghost? No one thought anything of it at the time, but I remember a while after when Ghost Stories was released, someone here mentioned it was there, like the band were hinting it to us.

I havent been playing as close attention this 'offseason' but do you guys think we already have some clues from the band right under our noses somehow?

FrankSchepers

Student filmmaker & Huge Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
Had this thought a week or so ago:

You remember when Atlas came out and the band posted the lyrics here?
Notice at the very bottom there was a little ghost? No one thought anything of it at the time, but I remember a while after when Ghost Stories was released, someone here mentioned it was there, like the band were hinting it to us.

I havent been playing as close attention this 'offseason' but do you guys think we already have some clues from the band right under our noses somehow?
I was thinking about this too some time ago.... But I have no clue